Jori Lehterä implicated in investigation into Finnish cocaine ring

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
I’d give anything to see Haks reaction to this.

From today's Courier Post article:

“On the ice, Lehts does things on a daily basis that are extremely consistent,” coach Dave Hakstol said. “He’s a reliable guy in every role that we put him in.”

"Lehterä had three goals and eight points in 62 games last year for the Flyers."

Ok, a question for all you funny joker guys out there.

If Jori can't play, who in the world is going replace those three goals and all that extreme consistency?

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

“On the ice, Lehts does things on a daily basis that are extremely consistent,” coach Dave Hakstol said. “He’s a reliable guy in every role that we put him in.”

"Lehterä had three goals and eight points in 62 games last year for the Flyers."

If Jori can't play, who in the world is going replace those three goals and all that extreme consistency?

A cardboard cutout of Claude Giroux?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Gritty isnt into coke, hes into snorting powder from ground up bones from lost and forgotten orphans

tenor.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

God I f***ing hate him.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Consistently negative is still consistent.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

I just don't know how people on here can defend him when he says this stuff.

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
If he's under investigation for this very serious crime, he should be suspended immediately. Don't even try with that ****.

You don't let this "play out" you remove him from the team until he's been cleared, if he's been cleared.

Suspension doesn't mean cut, it doesn't mean waived, it doesn't mean cap clear, it doesn't mean you're trying to do something dirty, like the Kings.

It means he's barred from team activities until further notice. He sucks anyway, he might have been waived regardless of this story. Flyers should be proactive.

I understand your thinking, but would you say the same thing if it was Giroux or Patrick? I mean probably not, so I hope for him he is not guilty and they shouldn't suspend someone without formal accusation. As for hockey, he suck and shouldn't make the team even if he was the greatest guy on earth.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I just don't know how people on here can defend him when he says this stuff.

Why, he's not saying anything, it's typical coach speak.

I mean you're not praising a forward when you point out he's reliable and consistent, you're just saying his level of play is predictable - you're not saying WHAT level of play.

Lehtera is consistent, he's smart, tough and skilled, too bad he skates like Strome.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Why, he's not saying anything, it's typical coach speak.

I mean you're not praising a forward when you point out he's reliable and consistent, you're just saying his level of play is predictable - you're not saying WHAT level of play.

Lehtera is consistent, he's smart, tough and skilled, too bad he skates like Strome.
So you agree with Hak that Lehtera is reliable? Yes or no.

Reactions: Striiker

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
So you agree with Hak that Lehtera is reliable? Yes or no.

I mean, yes, he is bad night after night, shift after shift....reliable at being a freaking bad professional hockey player.

Edit: If Hakstol dont change his minding on how to properly make good nhl line combination, have good usage of his players (TOI, PP, PK, End of game...) and start rewarding GOOD young players on his team...I mean I'm done...I was patient with him with the fact that we didnt have a team to compete anyway and maybe* (big maybe) it was his way of developing young players. But now with the team we have on paper and with Hart available, he have no reason to coach like a turd.

On another note what happen If the majority of Patrick, Ghost, Konecny, Sanheim, Morin, Couturier, Giroux, Voracek, Vorobyev, Lindblom, provorov and Laugthon progress this year in point and efficiency...what could we accuse him of ? Being a bad coach?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad