Value of: Jonathan Drouin

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
The value of JD you ask?

I would say... A 6 month supply of chicken McNuggets.

5 months is you add BBQ sauce!

This makes no sense. The sauce is free. Why would adding the sauce knock a full month off?

It costs $14 for 20 Nuggets (the bare minimum, in my opinion, to be a daily supply) and if a month has 30 days, that's $420 you are knocking off just for the inclusion of a free dipping sauce.

No deal.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
This makes no sense. The sauce is free. Why would adding the sauce knock a full month off?

It costs $14 for 20 Nuggets (the bare minimum, in my opinion, to be a daily supply) and if a month has 30 days, that's $420 you are knocking off just for the inclusion of a free dipping sauce.

No deal.
I feel you, however McD's are now charging for extra sauce... Cheap bastards!

Reactions: xxsciroccoxx

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Its approximately 1 month before puck drop. The Habs aren't trading Drouin and no one would be asking. Posting a trade for Drouin this late in the offseason makes zero sense.

Reactions: Dutronc

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Man Drouin has been wildly inconsistent. Not sure how his attitude has been in MTL, but his time in Tampa is well documented.

That said, you put top skill around him and guy can create magic, especially on the PP.

Reactions: HOPE

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
Man Drouin has been wildly inconsistent. Not sure how his attitude has been in MTL, but his time in Tampa is well documented.

That said, you put top skill around him and guy can create magic, especially on the PP.

yep good post. I can’t wait to see what he will do with Suzuki. If they are given a proper winger that can create space for them and put the pick in the net, i think they can do magic.

as far as consistency, i think the coach need to let him focus almost exclusively on offense so he can produce on a regular basis, which will help him keeping his motivation. He is that kind of player and I think the group of forwards is defensively responsible enough to give him that possibility. We need his talent badly. Let him play his role.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Drouin
Primeau

For

Tolvanen
2021 2nd

Eh?

580b57fcd9996e24bc43c39c.png

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Tomasino + for Drouin. Drouin is a consistent top6 player and it 25 years old. Tomassino might beocme that
Lol. Good joke. Drouin a consistent top six forward? You made it sound like a statement. Haha

In the AHL maybe.

In the NHL, Drouin is neither consistent nor a top six forward. He’s a dang expensive bottom six inconsistent forward however. His value is deeply negative without question. There isn’t a single team in the NHL calling MB about this guy. And when MB dials you up and says Drouin, once you tick off your own bad contracts you’d be happy to trade away, the conversation ends abruptly with no deal.

Reactions: Mantis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad