Value of: Jonathan Drouin

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Looking at potential vs return, he's not for sale.

With a projected 1st line of Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson/Toffoli, he'll be in a prime position to show his skills, while not having all of the focus on him. Habs would be absolutely foolish to trade Drouin for a pick that moves around a 2nd to a 4th round, when he can realisticly target 75-80 points if he shows consistency and is injury free.
I agree. He had great chemistry with Suzuki and they co-led the Habs in points in the playins. All signs point to a positive season. Trading him now would be idiotic.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I wonder if the Kings could do something with him. We have some great vet centers (Kopitar and Carter), and a lot of young, high-flying centers coming up to center a guy like that. And we have a decent history with francophone wingers.[/QUOTEmn bvc
I don't think Bergevin is any hurry to move him now. He had great chemistry with Suzuki, and i suspect Anderson plays on that line too.
There are other wingers leaving in the next couple of months because of the expansion draft and UFA status, so it's likely he stays

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad