Player Discussion: John Tavares- Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
OT but has anyone been having problems remaining logged in to hf? I have to re log in virtually every time I visit the site the last couple of days .this happens on both my phone and my computer .I have the little stay logged in thing checked off

Make sure you change the bookmark to https, need that s.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
Somehow hockeybuzz is hearing of a deal 8 years 86.25 million. Normally I'd be dismissive since it's Eklund but it's an odd number to throw out there.

Doesn’t make sense.

One of the perks of re-signing with the Isles is getting the extra year. He’ll get the max term when he re-signs here

MartyC

Jul 15, 2013
I was kind of hoping that the Captain of the team would've called the 1st round picks and welcomed them to the team........unless he knows theyve been dealt and blockbuster tonight bodes for the big announcement tomorrow? i know....pathetic Islander fan but, with the most exciting draft in years anything is possible.

MartyC

Jul 15, 2013
OT but has anyone been having problems remaining logged in to hf? I have to re log in virtually every time I visit the site the last couple of days .this happens on both my phone and my computer .I have the little stay logged in thing checked off
me too

KidThatWonTheCalder

Artist Formerly Known as IslesandHawks
Jun 16, 2011
They would have wanted more than a 2nd from a division rival. They wanted Grubeaur out of the conference and they took less compensation to get him there.
They needed to get something for Gru and they wanted to get the orpik deal off the books... Lou wouldn't have given a 1st or even both our 2nds for the two of them.

Let's just go get Varlamov... Come on, Lou!

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Seems like the Caps refused to trade him within the division.

bitches.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Yes, same here.

Back on, get JT re-signed, Lou!

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Well tomorrow is D-day. If he doesn't sign tomorrow i will never eat Dippin Dots again. I get a bad feeling if gets to the negotiating period.

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
Me too. Doesn’t seem like a huge price and we could’ve used them both

I don’t understand how this didn’t happen unless they were after something else that didn’t materialize.

Right now we have Greiss. And we just spent our assets. Not sure what happened.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Not as encouraging as it sounded prior.

I’ll be surprised if he signs before the listening period.

If LL knew he was leaning elsewhere, then you re-prioritize, eg trade for a 2nd line center.

JT is a franchise changer either way, whether he stays or goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad