GDT: Jets vs Senators 6pm, SN360 & SN1 - "Romancing the Stone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
How early do they open doors? I remember going pretty early one time and the doors to the arena were still closed.

The arena doors should be open by 4:30. Concourses open at 5:00. This is based on their official opening times. Never been there early enough to see if things open up sooner.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
One thing still confuses me. Why are we spending so much time talking about acquiring a winger when the past two years all we’ve done is complain that we don’t have the proper depth at center?
Wing has been our strongest area.
I hope all this speculation isn’t based around “who can play with Little” because we already know that Wheeler can, if given the chance.
Please Chevy don’t trade away a guy like Roslovic who will be a great young top 6 winger (maybe even a center) for years to come in exchange for a 3 month rental.
My view is that a line with a good defensive C and a couple of very good wingers can be productive. I don't think position matters as much on offense because all the players interchange positions. A very good winger like Stone is a huge asset in the D and neutral zones, and can then contribute in the offensive zone. As an example, Ehlers makes the Scheifele / Wheeler combo much better both defensively and offensively than Connor does.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
you're a gramps!!
no wonder you post on here all the time. probably afraid that if you close this tab it will never come back.
:)

:laugh: I've been on the internet since Netscape Navigator was the bees knees.
Computers were invented by Great Grandfathers, PCs, Macs and the internet by grandfathers (and grandmothers). Just because I am old enough to be tech illiterate doesn't mean I am. Though I still don't understand why no one uses phones to talk to each other anymore. :laugh:

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad