N8JKDqz.jpg
3H0iwHj.jpg
SlFxK2l.jpg
AqGUxDn.jpg

Last edited:

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Need to get two points and make Stone look bad so he's cheaper. If Stone dominates then he for sure wants to come here

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Romancing the freaking Stone......brilliant!!

Another epic GDT with a perfect theme. Zhamy or is it Puck you are both freaks of nature in the best way! It’s your world and I am just blessed to be a renter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
On a side note I am taking my 7 year old daughter to her first Jets game as a birthday present. She apparently squealed in joy when my wife told her so this is going to be interesting and memorable for both of us.
Hopefully the fans are better than last game , waaaaaaaaaaay too quiet in the Barn . :boredom:

Reactions: Arthur Fonzarelli

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
On a side note I am taking my 7 year old daughter to her first Jets game as a birthday present. She apparently squealed in joy when my wife told her so this is going to be interesting and memorable for both of us.

That's awesome! Does she already watch games at home, or will this be a completely new thing?

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Put Brossoit in net for the bounce back game and Patty back on the PP1.

Let's go!

And yes- fans in attendance- make... some.. noise!!

Reactions: Jets 31

folix

Jul 24, 2011

My daughters first jet game she was watching the game the jets were losing bad and couldnt get anything going she said " I'm not sure what the plan here is dad but its sure not working."

Just about pissed myself laughing, she was 9 at the time lol.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Great GDT. The title is perfect too!
I’m firmly in the stand-pat camp. I don’t want to see a Roslovic go, or a Lemieux, or any other young less costly player. And a 1st round draft pick? All for what likely will be a couple months?

I’d argue that this team’s play and effort level this year doesn’t even deserve a short term injection.

They have the talent to go all the way. They don’t need to mortgage the future.
They just need to pull up their boots and want it enough.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Honestly, from a fan perspective I think we're all in a holding pattern. I know for myself by the end of the run last year I was sorta burned out. This year I've definitely adopted a different stance...I'm really following the season in a different way. Having been solidly in a PO spot the entire season, I'm sorta just biding my time till the real season starts.

Reactions: thereturn

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Great job Zhammer and Puckone set up the game great!

Romancing the Stone, a childhood favorite, in a weird way.

REVENGE is my key word for tonight and I’m lucky enough to go!

I’ll have my party hat on so a great showing would be a blessing.

GET STONE!

GJG

Last edited:

Highway1

Jan 9, 2017
Great job GDT. The idea of having Stone play for Winnipeg is nothing short of amazing. Watching him with the Wheat King was so much fun.

Mbraunm

Oct 19, 2016
Great GDT. The title is perfect too!
I’m firmly in the stand-pat camp. I don’t want to see a Roslovic go, or a Lemieux, or any other young less costly player. And a 1st round draft pick? All for what likely will be a couple months?

I’d argue that this team’s play and effort level this year doesn’t even deserve a short term injection.

They have the talent to go all the way. They don’t need to mortgage the future.
They just need to pull up their boots and want it enough.

I agree that this team’s underlying performance metrics are significantly below last year’s team. For the most part, I agreed that it doesn’t deserve wasting a 1st and prospects.

However, I believe that a part of our problem this year is coaching. Often, in spite of coaching it is our talent which actually breaks through to gain victories.

If this is the case, then would it not make sense to add talent to our roster to further improve on our strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->