GDT: Jets vs Senators 6pm, SN360 & SN1 - "Romancing the Stone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Oy vey... confirmed that Sami plays with Benny...
I would've rather seen Chia-Myers & Kuli-Niku...

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
ytIpclH.jpg
bVhKniV.jpg
giphy.gif

BREAK IT DOWN!!!!!!
aFxv1d8.jpg
9YWE7cn.jpg
DVnYFwG.jpg
u5smv6F.jpg
Hh5Xs4h.jpg
wZOrtNJ.jpg
giphy.gif
nk7gqbk.jpg
A5cgrid.jpg
M3CnQXZ.jpg
N8JKDqz.jpg
3H0iwHj.jpg
SlFxK2l.jpg
AqGUxDn.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
This is a GDT HOF candidate. The title alone is worth the price of admission. :laugh:
Guest appearances by Spock and Sip were great and Puckatron 3000 maintained his usual high standard of reportage. :laugh:

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Let’s hope Niku has a game to remember and he can solidify himself as a #6!
He adds another dimension to this team. As long as he can be adequate in his own end of course.

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
What time would be good to get to the arena if we want to watch the pregame skate? We're in a suite this time around but we want to head down and grab food and watch the guys skate around a bit before going up.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
One thing still confuses me. Why are we spending so much time talking about acquiring a winger when the past two years all we’ve done is complain that we don’t have the proper depth at center?
Wing has been our strongest area.
I hope all this speculation isn’t based around “who can play with Little” because we already know that Wheeler can, if given the chance.
Please Chevy don’t trade away a guy like Roslovic who will be a great young top 6 winger (maybe even a center) for years to come in exchange for a 3 month rental.

Last edited:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
On a side note I am taking my 7 year old daughter to her first Jets game as a birthday present. She apparently squealed in joy when my wife told her so this is going to be interesting and memorable for both of us.

:thumbu: It'll be a great experience regardless of how the game turns out - but a win is the icing on the cake.

Took my granddaughters to their first game a couple of weeks ago. They are still talking about it - and they are much more sophisticated than a 7 YO. Teen-aged girls. :laugh:
Looks like I am going to have to buy into a ST group. They want more. :laugh: Vowed I would never pay those kinds of prices, but .... grandchildren, female, what choice do I have. :help: :D

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
:thumbu: It'll be a great experience regardless of how the game turns out - but a win is the icing on the cake.

Took my granddaughters to their first game a couple of weeks ago. They are still talking about it - and they are much more sophisticated than a 7 YO. Teen-aged girls. :laugh:
Looks like I am going to have to buy into a ST group. They want more. :laugh: Vowed I would never pay those kinds of prices, but .... grandchildren, female, what choice do I have. :help: :D
you're a gramps!!
no wonder you post on here all the time. probably afraid that if you close this tab it will never come back.
:)

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Senators need right side D prospects more than left, wonder if its significant that they're playing Niku on the right. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad