GDT: Jets vs Senators 6pm, SN360 & SN1 - "Romancing the Stone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Honestly, from a fan perspective I think we're all in a holding pattern. I know for myself by the end of the run last year I was sorta burned out. This year I've definitely adopted a different stance...I'm really following the season in a different way. Having been solidly in a PO spot the entire season, I'm sorta just biding my time till the real season starts.

What do you mean biding my time? ITS PARTY TIME! Win the west!

Last edited:

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
i never understood why a GM or scout need to attend a game in person. seems like such a silly waste of resources.
there is enough camera-wise to show what a player brings.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
On a side note I am taking my 7 year old daughter to her first Jets game as a birthday present. She apparently squealed in joy when my wife told her so this is going to be interesting and memorable for both of us.

Did the same with my son last year. He ate his giant vat of popcorn one kernal at a time, sat so close to the edge of his seat that he fell off it, and nearly collapsed when 55 “went top shelf” (he didn’t). I vaguely recall the game, he can still quote it moment by moment in a Beyakian fashion. Ya never forget your first, I guess. Happy birthday to your daughter, and enjoy this.

Me, I’m going to listen to this one on tbe radio while watching Michael Douglas and Kathleeen Turner as per this incredible GDT.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
upload_2019-2-16_9-50-22.gif

Good GDT, zham
Let’s take the game to them

Last edited:

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Wow, you guys are wild with your GDT.

It's great.

If Stone lands anywhere that isn't the Sens I hope its with you guys.

Good luck Canadian bros.

Thanks. We're usually spoiled with the brilliant GDTs we get here.

And hopefully he re-signs with the Sens. But if not, I hope he signs here too :D

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
i never understood why a GM or scout need to attend a game in person. seems like such a silly waste of resources.
there is enough camera-wise to show what a player brings.
You see about half the game on TV, maybe less and too much of a pain in the ass piecing together different camera angles. Plus you want to watch them on the bench and off ice if possible.

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
Don't rush Buff back into the line-up against the Sens. Keep him healthy.

Looking forward to Brossoit's rebound performance here (hopefully).

Reactions: jefferoni

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
You see about half the game on TV, maybe less and too much of a pain in the ass piecing together different camera angles. Plus you want to watch them on the bench and off ice if possible.
ah, yes, the ol' scouting a player as they sit on the bench. you get to see how they really drink the KoolAid, i mean, poweraid

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Looks like Sami is in...

EDIT: I hope he makes the most of this opportunity tonight...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad