GDT: Jets vs Preds Round 2 - Game 6 - May 7th, 8:30pm - "Fire on Ice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
This is a few years old but todays thread is a good time to repost.

Khal Bogo
View attachment 119855

I got the opportunity to show this directly to Bogosian at the Round Table one Wednesday a few seasons ago. He watches the show & got a good chuckle out of it.

I'm glad he laughed at it. That haircut of his screamed GoT to me. ;)

Hammer the Preds tonight, Jets. Finish them.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Sorry haven’t had time to read through, is Kuli in?

Him playing tonight hasn't even been brought up.

Helpful hint for the future. See image:
Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 11.18.43 AM.png

I just used this feature earlier today to find a 4 year old photo of Bogosian as a Dothraki khal.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Sorry haven’t had time to read through, is Kuli in?

I'm hoping he returns next round. I'd be leery if I was Maurice. Inserting a forward to play 9 minutes is a little different than added a defensemen to play 16.

I know Dimitri's no longer wearing a no contact, but how many days has he actually been skating? Conditioning has to be a factor & if he reinjured himself early in the game, playing with 5 defensemen would not only be an issue, you'd have fans calling for PoMo's head in record numbers.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
There's a little too much talk this morning that seems to look at winning tonight as a foregone conclusion. This is a big game but too many seem to be putting the cart before the horse.

haven't seen much of what you're talking about at all. Most comments I've seen have shown a considerable amount of respect for the Preds and a lot of anxiety about a possible game 7.

Reactions: AlphaLackey

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg

BRYAN. You ****ing have it in you. Get out there and scrape by.

In my opinion if Bryan Little can't play --it's foolish to play Hendricks when you have a guy like Roslovic. Hendricks just does not have the "speed." I don't understand how Maurice thinks when it comes to this ???

There is also Mathias or Dano who's way faster than Hendricks. Not a Dano fan at all though.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016

In my opinion if Bryan Little can't play --it's foolish to play Hendricks when you have a guy like Roslovic. Hendricks just does not have the "speed." I don't understand how Maurice thinks when it comes to this ???

There is also Mathias who's way faster than Hendricks.
Every coach has a toy. Hendricks is Maurice's toy, and he sure loves to play with it.

This begs the question - do children play with their toys at 4:30 AM before school? In other words, you're in the playoffs, Maurice. Stop playing favourites and ice the best lineup you have.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
OMG....Little seriously if I was Wheeler I would go to him and say we need you for at least 6:42 seconds today, can you give us that? 2 shifts a period. Thats it man.

Ill tell you right now it was my sense that the even some of the comments coming out of that locker room did not seem to want Hendricks in either. There were alot of the "we can finally run 4 lines" comments. The coach needs to get his head out of his arse, Rosolovic Mathias Dano plenty of better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00