lpHEz03.jpg
6j6u1Zh.jpg
be16kM4.jpg
6qTgfXS.jpg
f8TaC3y.jpg

mondena

Aug 2, 2011
Cape Town
Go Jets Go! Would be awesome to wrap it up tonight and get the same amount of rest as Vegas before round 3!

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Awesome, finally a GoT GDT, fantastic Zham!

You should have made Ehlers into Lanister, as the guy who plays him is also called Nikolaj, and is also Danish :)

We need to close this one out, as a game 7 in Nashville would be really difficult, and cause many a clenchings.

Sadly this is the 3rd game in a row, I will have to record and watch later - 9:30 ET starts are too late for my old Euro based ass.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
A lot of hard work goes into making these GDTs, and we are so lucky that Zham is a Jets fan...

Winter-is-Coming-alt_grande.jpg

What an amazing win by the Jets over the Mustard Kitties on Saturday. It was great when O'Connor scored to quiet the fans chant mid shout! Priceless....

game-of-hockey.jpg

It's do or die for the opposition tonight, so let's put them out of their misery and finish them off at home!

hockeythrone.jpg

:hockey:Go Jets Go! :hockey:

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
come on baby close this thing out i do nooooooot want a game 7!! this is going to be a hard game to win but we can do it!

GO JETS GO!

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Win win win

Biggest game ever!!!!

Time to show all that Jets are the chosen one.

Go Jets Go

KC on a hot streak keep it going. Got his groove back.

Ehlers incoming....

Laine will be Laine but a monster Laine would be nice.

Schiefele Wheeler and Buff get it done

Helly you are the key.
Stop everything please.

Wuhu

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Fantastic GDT Zham!

This day is going to drag on forever. The time is going pass as slowly as the last day of school circa grade 4.

Go Jets Go!

IF the Jets win tonight, I imagine the celebration at Portage and Main will last into the wee hours. Lots of sick calls tomorrow!

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
After that opening game against the Leafs who would have thought we are one win away from the conference final. Time to see how the Jets react to real pressure, this is the biggest game in Jets history!
I was in Vegas for a conference when we started the year 0-2. A co-worker suggested we put $100 each down on the Jets to win the conference. I said no way I am I going to throw away $100. Biggest regret in loooooooooong time :eek:

Reactions: SoupaTroupa

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Jets have 4 players who are point a game player in the playoffs.
With another one just 1 point out.

Wish list

Ehlers break out
Little gets a goal
Lowry gets a goal
Enstrom gets a goal
Helly shuts the door

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
so...let's figure out the most important games in Jets v2.0 history. and i'm going to ignore the 1st game back in 2011 because, yeah, too obvious/lame.

1. Game 5 vs Minnesota
2. tonight's game (a loss would make Game 7 the most important game in franchise history)
3. ??? (if i recall correctly, the Jets made the playoffs a few years back when another team lost, not when the Jets won)

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Oh man...it’s gonna be hot and dry and if the Jets can do this tonight things are going to get nuts!

Jeffsrig

Jan 27, 2015
Innisfail
Wow, what a year of hockey it has been, this team has more than surpassed the expectations of most (myself included) from last summer. Time to show the world what your made of boys, close it out in 6.

Reactions: Jets 31 and KurtG8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->