GDT: Jets vs Preds Round 2 - Game 6 - May 7th, 8:30pm - "Fire on Ice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player audio: Wheeler, Perreault and Morrissey.

Coach Maurice: On Bryan Little's absence. What did he learn from his first close out game in round 1? Importance of fast starts. Reflecting back to the first round. What has changed for this roster in a year? How has the team handled the balance of excitement in the city vs need for focus on hockey? If someone would have told him at the beginning of the season that Vegas would be in the Conference Final what would he have said? Lack of after whistle antics in this series. Has Laine brought another level of consistency to his game in the playoffs? What is the message to Nikolaj Ehlers heading into game 6? What does it mean to him to be able to be in the position to have his team advance to the Western Final?

To listen click here.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Maybe Maurice is just trying to goad Lavy into using Hartnell (as a buffer vs. Hendricks). Well, we can only hope.

I'm still trying to understand how Maurice can possibly see Hendricks as a better option than Roslovic or Dano, but whatever...
did you not watch how this year unfolded. 1 played in the ahl all year and the other was in the pb. while Hendricks played all year when healthy. dano are you kidding. roslovic looks overwhelmed out there. I hope little plays but I cant see what the problem some have for a line that played a lot of games for us this year and played quite well. perreault Hendricks armia. there isn't a coach in the league that would put a rookie with 1 playoff game in over Hendricks.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
NHL must be getting nervous, watch all the penalty calls go against the Jets tonight, anyone really think the NHL wants the Jets in the Western Final? The NHL tried to subtly manage the PPs in the Preds favour in the first couple games without much success.

maxresdefault.0.jpg

Last edited:

Jimmyjets

Oct 22, 2014
Perreault Hendricks Armia was a magical 4th line for a while there. Perreault was feasting on the 4th line matchups; just not getting much icetime. With last change we could work to play our 4th against theirs and with Perreault and Armia on that line I think we win that matchup.

Copp Lowry Tavev are a proven line you can feel comfortable tossing out against Nashvilles #1 line.

I don't think Perreault Copp Roslovic have been a line before. (I haven't looked, I maybe just don't remember them if they were) I'm not sure that now is the time to try out new things when you have a line that has proven chemistry.

Hopefully Little can go and none of this matters, but to me the sky isn't falling if PoMo chooses a 4th line of Perreault Hendricks Armia because I know that line has chemistry and works. Hendricks could have 7-10 more quality minutes in the tank here.

Go Jets Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad