GDT: Jets vs Preds Round 2 - Game 6 - May 7th, 8:30pm - "Fire on Ice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2006
Kulikov was the Jets 4th best D this year IMO. He'd be a massive upgrade on Chiarot if he was healthy.

fun fact: you needed Kulikov to play to get you that top western conference finish. so he was completely relevant.
one can also argue that signing Mason pushed Helle more during the off-season.

Kuli played a huge role is getting us there though!

I was good with both these signings in July. Only saying that it turns out they both turned out to be irrelevant during the playoff run.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Let's gooooooo!

Jump on them early and force them to open up.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Kulikov was the Jets 4th best D this year IMO. He'd be a massive upgrade on Chiarot if he was healthy.

I don't see Kulikov being a "massive upgrade"-- maybe an upgrade, but not massive. We're beating the best team in the NHL with Chiarot, and we could do it with Morrow as well.

I'm not sure if I'd put in Kulikov right now even if he was ready --he's just not up to game speed. They can win with Chiarot or Morrow IMO--"no problem"--and they are.

Reactions: bumblebeeman

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Great work Zhamnov , i don't watch the show but i know you always put alot of time in on these GDT's . I don't know why but i have a feeling we win big tonight . :thumbu: Put Subban and the Preds to bed tonight Jets so we can end Vegas's Cinderella season . Go Jets Go !!!

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Fully expecting Nashville’s A-game tonight and then some. That team isn’t going down easy. I also think this Jets team is going to bring their best tonight. I think we will come out throwing everything at Nashville so we can wrap this series up at home in our own barn and not have to make that final flight back to Nashville for game 7. Not one Jet will want to make that trip. Also in the back of their minds they know who the next opponent will be if we knock off the Preds.

We couldn’t ask for a better, more ideal opportunity than the one we have right now. A (relatively) heathy line-up, up 3-2 in the series and playing this one at the MTS. The stage is set, let’s knock the Preds the f*** out of the dance.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
giphy.gif

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Oh it would be ridiculously sweet to be the team that ends the knight’s storybook! Perhaps that is our destiny...

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
This game will be one of 2 things--a tight 1 goal game--maybe overtime -- or a blowout like 5-2 or something--likely in favor of the Jets.

The crowd will be deafening tonite-- and likely affect the Preds --and it will stay loud even if we're down a couple, because this is a Conference final game.

Noeller

Dec 13, 2007
Oil Country
Will never understand hockey fans being nerds into medieval stuff like that show....but.....GO JETS GO! Let's finish this thing at home and give the province the best party they've seen since the team was announced as coming back in 2011!

Reactions: GNP

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
There's a little too much talk this morning that seems to look at winning tonight as a foregone conclusion. This is a big game but too many seem to be putting the cart before the horse.
I have seen virtually none of this. Everyone understands how tough this game will be.

Great GDT! Grandmaster Pycelle as Hendricks is perfect haha

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Given how Rinne swung his stick at a defenseless player and kinda lost his head in game 3 I thought he'd have been played by Janos Slynt.

Jets are favourites tonight, paying 1.66:1 vs. the Preds paying 2.30:1.

My wife and I are attending tonight's game with another couple for whom the Jets are undefeated while they are in attendance, going all the way back to 2011. We're doing our part!

m.

MrvJets

Apr 23, 2018
OK, who was the guy with a ridiculous record when in attendance?

Someone had better smuggle the bloke into the MTS.

You can buy me a ticket. My only game this year and we killed Pittsburgh 7 to 1. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille