Post-Game Talk: Jets smack Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teppo Numenor

Mar 14, 2016
DeMelo wearing #12, for some reason seems odd, for the only fact that I don't recall any prominent Jet wearing that number. The first player I recalled was Drew Stafford:laugh: and then Jokinen.

Doug Smail wore #12 but I remember him for wearing # 9.

Here's hoping DeMelo makes that number the most memorable (in a good way)

Winnipeg Jets 1.0/Phoenix Coyotes wearers of # 12
UW0TGtY.png

Atlanta/Jets 2.0 wearers of # 12
7matT09.png
How did you come up with that list? Seems a little odd, is you birthday on the 12th? Just curious..

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I don't care what anyone says , with all of things this team has had to overcome this season , if we get into the playoffs Maurice should definitely be in the running for coach of the year .

Even so, he won’t sniff it. Not with what Columbus and Pittsburgh has dealt with injury wise and Columbus’ players lost in the offseason. Pittsburgh has 80 points.

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
DeMelo wearing #12, for some reason seems odd, for the only fact that I don't recall any prominent Jet wearing that number. The first player I recalled was Drew Stafford:laugh: and then Jokinen.

Doug Smail wore #12 but I remember him for wearing # 9.

Here's hoping DeMelo makes that number the most memorable (in a good way)

Winnipeg Jets 1.0/Phoenix Coyotes wearers of # 12

Seems even to me

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
raw

My cousin convinced me to leave with about 3 minutes left and on the way out I complained about Scheifele missing two golden opportunities to get a hat trick in my first ever NHL game.

Get back to the hotel, see the score was 5-1, instant regret before even looking up who scored.

Being there live is a different experience and I had fun, but the crowd overall was pretty subdued. Their mascot tried to get a Go Sens Go chant going in the 1st and Jets fans ended up out competing it.

Aw man, a chance to see a Scheif hatty in your first game and you left early. Sucks.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
In the spirit of hockey nicknaming tradition:

I would like to see how many ways HFJets can become creative with the spelling of Beaulieu. I think with some hard work, if we put forth a concerted effort, the sheer numbers might bury even that of Brossoit or Pionk:

Beaulieu (the parent)
Booboo (it ain't over 'til its over)
Bubu
Boo-low
Beuleua (the great white telephone)
Bowloo
Bolo
Bowhorse
Bubbaloo
Cuppajoe
Bjoe-looo (for our real emetic fans)
Trouba (I will only be traded to the Zimbabwe Zingers)

Brossoit (root variant)
Broswat
Bro-swat (ingrained - likely will become his legal name)
Bro-soit
Brosoyte
Bro
Brawah (Turks and Caicos)
Bruhswot
Bruhshot
Croissant
Cro-swat
Crosswot
Toastygoodness
Pricer

Pionk (mother ship)
Plinko
Plinker (.22 reference)
Panko
Pinkor (god of high tea)
Pinko (for those what fancy the politically charged)
Panhard
Punko
Pinkow
Plunker
Hlinka
Spanky (not-so-little rascal)

Last edited:

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Good win, fairly dominant 2nd and 3rd after a slow start. Good to see Scheif get off the snide and start scoring again, we will need him down the stretch here. We have done a fairly good job of picking up the wins against the bad teams over this run, so it will be interesting to see if our game has improved a lot or if it was just the competition. Would be nice to go on a run here and sneak into the 1st wildcard spot, if we can play the Pacific division and Helle is hot honestly you never really know what could happen. Could go on a little run.

Or we could go back to the horrible way we were playing for the majority of the season but I'm trying to be positive!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad