OT: Jets Lounge: No one knows whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
GbY0XoP.jpg

so im reading stupid things, and this image comes up.

Am I going crazy or does that cop look like PoMo?

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Shattered my damned phone today.

I was hoping to run for a few months out of contract and save a few bucks. Oh well... either an S6 or a Note :laugh:

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Has anyone with "Free" NHL Game Centre from Rogers with a Share Everything Plan been able to log in? or will it only activate on opening night?

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Wow the Blue Jays went hard at the celebrating tonight :laugh::laugh::laugh: and they have a game at noon tomorrow.....(a few hungover ballplayers I bet, I guess they go with a scrub lineup tomorrow)

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Wow the Blue Jays went hard at the celebrating tonight :laugh::laugh::laugh: and they have a game at noon tomorrow.....(a few hungover ballplayers I bet, I guess they go with a scrub lineup tomorrow)

Gibbons said he was going with the lineup that played the second game today and give the others some rest.:partytime:

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
That ****ing apple commercial

Apple: "Photos themselves have changed!"

Me: Really how?

Apple: They move now!

Me: You mean like GIFs? Apple you didn't invent the GIF.

That same commercial in our house:

Me: "Really how?"

Apple: "They move now!"

Me: "You mean like movies(moving pictures)? Wow, how to take credit for a 100+ years old invention."

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman

Yup, and it is showing again :laugh:

Just hope they can hang on to top in the AL. Sat down Price for the remainder of the season today as well.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
That same commercial in our house:

Me: "Really how?"

Apple: "They move now!"

Me: "You mean like movies(moving pictures)? Wow, how to take credit for a 100+ years old invention."

News about pictures starting to move must be déjà vu for you, eh Monty?

:sarcasm:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Disappears for days, then returns only to abuse our beloved Darth. :rant: ;)

You fully California'ized yet? Any fun stories to share?

None yet! At least not off the top of my head. I spend over 12 hours per day in school, so most of my interaction is either with fellow students or, when all the other students have gone home, fun professors.

Also, I'm the old man among the college students I hang out with. I thought you'd like to know that.:wally:

Still haven't seen the ocean! Or StronGeer.

P.S.
Should I be concerned that a drop in my post count per day down to ~4 constitutes as me disappearing?:laugh:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
None yet! At least not off the top of my head. I spend over 12 hours per day in school, so most of my interaction is either with fellow students or, when all the other students have gone home, fun professors.

Also, I'm the old man among the college students I hang out with. I thought you'd like to know that.:wally:

Still haven't seen the ocean! Or StronGeer.

P.S.
Should I be concerned that a drop in my post count per day down to ~4 constitutes as me disappearing?:laugh:

U're sure it's not more the being the "good old creepy Romang chasing after girls out of bushes"-kind of fun?

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
U're sure it's not more the being the "good old creepy Romang chasing after girls out of bushes"-kind of fun?

Well as long as one is harmless it probably does help the girls get some cardio after a day in class as they run to their cars or back into the buildings? Kind of a pop up personal trainer. :sarcasm:

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Well as long as one is harmless it probably does help the girls get some cardio after a day in class as they run to their cars or back into the buildings? Kind of a pop up personal trainer. :sarcasm:

Much like dogs chasing cars, what would Romang do if he actually caught up to one? More shoegazing? ;)

I say this to you because I realize at fewer than 10,000 posts, I am not worthy to converse directly with Him. Although, being half-Swedish, I'm hoping I qualify for early acceptance. :D

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Did anybody know it was the US Library Association's "Banned Books Week"?

You know why books need to be banned? Because books are the worst drug of all - $5 gets you a paperback and lets you stare at paper and ink and hallucinate for hours.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Did anybody know it was the US Library Association's "Banned Books Week"?

You know why books need to be banned? Because books are the worst drug of all - $5 gets you a paperback and lets you stare at paper and ink and hallucinate for hours.

:cry: I wish all the paperbacks I have to read for class were five bucks.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Looks like I'm going to the pan am clinic monday, my hip was supposed to be getting better but after walking around going to the game last night it's just getting worse. Doc doesn't even want me working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad