OT: Jets Lounge: No one knows whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahzar

Oct 9, 2005
Had our hockey draft last night. Got murdered in faceoff wins last year, so I think I improved in that department this year.

C Steven Stamkos
C Patrice Bergeron
C David Desharnais
C Cody Eakin
C Mike Fisher
LW Ondrej Palat
LW Chris Kunitz
LW Mike Cammalleri
LW Alex Killorn
LW Colin Wilson
RW Jeff Carter
RW Radim Vrbata
RW Troy Brouwer
D Alex Pietrangelo
D Brent Burns
D Niklas Kronwall
D Hampus Lindholm
D Travis Hamonic
G Jaroslav Halak
G Braden Holtby
G Kari Lehtonen

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Well, I think I ate something that doesn't agree with me or something. I've had cramps and diarrhea all night. I work nights and am on my weekend, so this isn't a bad thing, but if I worked days, I'd be calling in about now.

Derfel*

Well, I think I ate something that doesn't agree with me or something. I've had cramps and diarrhea all night. I work nights and am on my weekend, so this isn't a bad thing, but if I worked days, I'd be calling in about now.

Keep hydrated!

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.

Try Kaeperocate I think it's called. I had the same thing last night, and I took that...I was made in the shade.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB

Lots of fluids. Eat fibre (helps both ways) and kaeopectate

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
don't have yogurt, and I'm not sure how well my body will react to a milk product, as I believe this to be from the chicken I had last night. I do have bananas.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
don't have yogurt, and I'm not sure how well my body will react to a milk product, as I believe this to be from the chicken I had last night. I do have bananas.

Yeah go easy on the dairy. I had nearly recovered from my NYC food poisoning when I got a bit ahead of myself and had cereal and yoghurt for breakfast. Sent me right back to the bathroom for a good day or two.

I found rice crackers to be pretty easy to stomach, and Gator/Powerade is good for recovering all the electrolytes you've just **** out.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Down .48 points in my fantasy football with Ebron and Hauschka left v nobody on other team. Of course Ebron gets hurt and Russell fumbles the ball in FG range. Sigh.

Derfel*

This is the first season in 2 decades where I haven't been involved in a pool, fantasy league or other "game" for hockey.

I'm sort of looking forward to it.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
As a pharmacist I am LOLing at all the suggestions. Hope you didn't abide by most of these and that your poots have resolved

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
As a pharmacist I am LOLing at all the suggestions. Hope you didn't abide by most of these and that your poots have resolved

My sister is a nurse and she suggested yogurt for the *****. It replaces the bacteria you lost, because there is such a thing as a good bacteria. And Kaepocate or whatever the **** it is works like a charm...in fact most of the suggestions that have been given are in fact doctor recommended, like fibre and bananas.

Not doubting your knowledge, but also not sure which ones you are talking about.

Last edited:

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011

I had that so bad I ended up in a meatwagon to the hospital. Food poisoning. Needed quite a bit of IV fluid to get back to normal.

Watch for serious signs of dehydration. Recurring cramps, seeing spots, becoming delusional, stuff like that. If it happens get to a hospital ASAP. You would be surprised how quickly your body can start shutting down from this, the damage you can do.

They'll have a shot that stops the cramping/throwing up in its tracks. The problem is it can be a downward spiral. Throwing up uses energy and causes dehydration, which causes cramping, which causes more dehydration, etc..

Stick to fluids until you can keep stuff down. Electrolytes are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad