OT: Jets Lounge: Calling football "soccer" is bad form, even if it's Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DashingDane

Dutch boy
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
Incredible how new coaching personal completely changed the course of a young Man U team! They actually look and play like the Manchester most people remember from 10 years ago.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Saw Captain Marvel last night, very fun 90s nostalgia trip and ties nicely into the larger MCU. They are getting crazy good with the digital de-aging of actors.

Reactions: Guardian17

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa
Screw Manchester, go Liverpool!!
Liverpool who are now in second place?

ohhhhhh keeevvvin de bruyyyyneee! I hear that every weekend from my 6 year old while he's wearing his DeBruyne jersey. He also asks me when we can go to Manchester to watch City play.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Liverpool who are now in second place?

ohhhhhh keeevvvin de bruyyyyneee! I hear that every weekend from my 6 year old while he's wearing his DeBruyne jersey. He also asks me when we can go to Manchester to watch City play.
King Mo will bring it home, City will bottle it...….:naughty:

He must be sad DeBruyne can't stay on the pitch much.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Saw Captain Marvel last night, very fun 90s nostalgia trip and ties nicely into the larger MCU. They are getting crazy good with the digital de-aging of actors.

I saw Captain Marvel last night as well.

They did a whole movie with a de-aged Samuel Jackson that had no flaws.

Reminds me of the scene on the Running Man where Captain Freedom killed a fake Ben Richards.

Go to 5 min 58 sec.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I saw Captain Marvel last night as well.

They did a whole movie with a de-aged Samuel Jackson that had no flaws.

Reminds me of the scene on the Running Man where Captain Freedom killed a fake Ben Richards.

Go to 5 min 58 sec.

Hah, love The Running Man. I remember watching The Running Man when I was 13 and wondering after that scene "will they be able to do that some day?". Guess that day is now here.

Jackson and Goose stole the show in Captain Marvel, IMO.

They showed the trailer for Dark Phoenix and I am not very excited for it, which is a shame because the X-Men have always been my favorite superheroes and the classic Dark Phoenix arc is one of the best (perhaps I'm tainted by my dislike of X-Men: The Last Stand though). I'm looking forward to the MCU take on the X-Men.

Reactions: Guardian17

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I'll have you know it's a balmy -3C right now! I had to take my toque off, I was all a sweat!

tenor.gif

Reactions: Afterburner

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Hah, love The Running Man. I remember watching The Running Man when I was 13 and wondering after that scene "will they be able to do that some day?". Guess that day is now here.

Jackson and Goose stole the show in Captain Marvel, IMO.

They showed the trailer for Dark Phoenix and I am not very excited for it, which is a shame because the X-Men have always been my favorite superheroes and the classic Dark Phoenix arc is one of the best (perhaps I'm tainted by my dislike of X-Men: The Last Stand though). I'm looking forward to the MCU take on the X-Men.

Yeah, I'm just waiting for the X-Men to show up in the MCU and ignoring Dark Phoenix.

Reactions: LucianoBorsato
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad