McKenzie: Jets likely pursuing Mark Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Marc Savard just said Stone to Winnipeg isn’t “done” but it’s “close”. He then said that it’s “bigger than you think”.

This is going to sound crazy but I prefect Stone AND Duchene to Winnipeg for Connor and whatever needs to be added contract wise. Jets can re-sign one of the two (likely Stone) which basically makes it an upgrade on Connor going forward. They get the other as a rental. Ottawa gets Connor who is a higher quality piece than anything they’ll get by splitting the two up. I’d assume Ottawa want quality youth over quantity which is what they’d get splitting them up.
Who is Marc Savard and is he credible?

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Jets are going all in!
Duchene+Stone ( re-signed) for Niku, Roslovic, Stanley, 1st, Petan.

As a jets fan I'd do that if stone is gonna extend here simply because as a right hand shot, rosie could be odd man out. Also decimates our LHD prospect depth. Would rather ves over Rosie and only one of those two d prospects (ideally stanley). Depends on what Chevy has lined up for a return on trouba because if stone signs, I think it means trouba is gone for futures/elc's

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Sportsnet talking heads putting a damper on Stone to Winnipeg.

I knew this was gonna happen the moment a Jets fan made an arrogant "you Sens fans are welcome to cheer for us and Stone" post on the Sens board. Lightning fans did the same thing with Karlsson.

The hockey gods just can't handle that sort of lack of self awareness.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
I knew this was gonna happen the moment a Jets fan made an arrogant "you Sens fans are welcome to cheer for us and Stone" post on the Sens board. Lightning fans did the same thing with Karlsson.

The hockey gods just can't handle that sort of lack of self awareness.
Kypreos and the guy with the double chin were suggesting Stone mightp re-sign with Ottawa.

Reactions: Evanc23

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Does this guy not believe in wearing socks?

Maybe he will tape his feet.

I dunno if I would trust him for trade rumours. If he had played 807 games in the NHL or something then he'd probably have some credibility, but I don't get why people are getting so hyped up about a hockey tape youtuber who doesn't wear socks saying Stone is heading to Winnipeg.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Maybe he will tape his feet.

I dunno if I would trust him for trade rumours. If he had played 807 games in the NHL or something then he'd probably have some credibility, but I don't get why people are getting so hyped up about a hockey tape youtuber who doesn't wear socks saying Stone is heading to Winnipeg.
Exactly. I'd say this guy knows more about foot fetishes than he does about hockey trades.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Jets are going all in!
Duchene+Stone ( re-signed) for Niku, Roslovic, Stanley, 1st, Petan.

Lol, if Stone is re-signed we are almost definitely getting Connor back.

Connor+Niku+1st(conditional)+Comrie+Appleton/Lemieux

For Duchene and signed Stone

Connor+Niku for signed Stone

1st(Peg makes Western conference finals or becomes a 2nd)+appleton/Lemieux+comrie for Duchene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce