Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
giphy.gif

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
KFC looking like the spare part on that line. Harkins with another quick, smart play.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I like the play of Dubois out there tonight, looks like he's playing with some good jump in his stride, and playing pretty rugged. I hope he plays like this all year, like we all know he's capable of.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
What f***ing awful coaching out there tonight. Just what was Moe smoking.

Ehlers goes down and instead of putting Perfetti who is having a whale of a game into the top 6 with a skilled player he advances Toninato to that spot....... he then puts Nash out there in the final minute..... what the heck kind of message is he trying to send some of these players. Is he trying not to have a rookie making him look stupid for not playing him with talent at any point this camp.....

Helle looked rusty but he'll be good to go for game 1.

I thought both Pionk and Dillion were off all game. It's preseason and they are vets so no concern there.

Stanley looked better as the game went on. He's looking more confident skating with the puck.

Heinola was generally solid.

Dubois is trending nicely. I am liking what I'm seeing in terms of speed, defensive support, and he's making the correct reads and passes. I think he will be a very nice two-way C for us.

I'm glad they took Nik out as he was getting too riled up for preseason. No sense risking an injury.

Copp was a complete non factor on that line and hasn't looked good since game 1. He will get some rope but hes bringing nothing to that line right now.

Conner and Scheifele were mailing it in all night which is fine given the games lack of importance. Harkins played well again he should get some kind of a role this year.

Perfetti was fantastic, was all over the ice and making things happen. He was let down by playing with a center that didn't read off of him very well. Lowry and Paul were fine tonight.

Toninato and Nash were fine but neither should have played up the lineup.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
What f***ing awful coaching out there tonight. Just what was Moe smoking.

Ehlers goes down and instead of putting Perfetti who is having a whale of a game into the top 6 with a skilled player he advances Toninato to that spot....... he then puts Nash out there in the final minute..... what the heck kind of message is he trying to send some of these players. Is he trying not to have a rookie making him look stupid for not playing him with talent at any point this camp.....

Helle looked rusty but he'll be good to go for game 1.

I thought both Pionk and Dillion were off all game. It's preseason and they are vets so no concern there.

Stanley looked better as the game went on. He's looking more confident skating with the puck.

Heinola was generally solid.

Dubois is trending nicely. I am liking what I'm seeing in terms of speed, defensive support, and he's making the correct reads and passes. I think he will be a very nice two-way C for us.

I'm glad they took Nik out as he was getting too riled up for preseason. No sense risking an injury.

Copp was a complete non factor on that line and hasn't looked good since game 1. He will get some rope but hes bringing nothing to that line right now.

Conner and Scheifele were mailing it in all night which is fine given the games lack of importance. Harkins played well again he should get some kind of a role this year.

Perfetti was fantastic, was all over the ice and making things happen. He was let down by playing with a center that didn't read off of him very well. Lowry and Paul were fine tonight.

Toninato and Nash were fine but neither should have played up the lineup.
Exactly my thoughts. Good summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad