Canada
Final game of the preseason

Who will make it and who won't

Discuss away

You should see a dentist there, Sutter, I mean Paul :laugh:

giphy.gif

barrywpg

Nov 17, 2011
For the next game - season opener -looks like only on SN 360 which I don't get (altho it seems to be in free preview since July 1) Also looks like CenterIce is in free preview then

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
Just so no one complains that they can’t find their sport, here is tonight’s broadcast schedule.

Jets: TSN3, Power 97
Bombers: TSN1, Global News Radio 680 CJOB

This is how a 5 TSN system is suppose to work, folks. Make sure you’re subscribed properly. There’s another three of these this season.

Last edited:

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Loved Maurice's spin on how really important it was to have a 7 game loosing streak and that it still brings benefits. I had a very enjoyable WTF?! then break out laughing moment. Great Spin. I really enjoyed that one. And he does it with a straight face, he's amazing.

Let's set hockey aside for a minute. Scheifele is a great person. I have not met him personally. But he is a public sports figure, and he comes across as just a really good guy through and through.

GJG!

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Lets show Calgary what happens when you hit people from behind. :biglaugh:

A funny Halloween ish coincidence, but that person on the right of that gif is pranking the guy on the bike as a Chinese vampire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiangshi
Jiangshi

Chinese folklore doesn't categorize them as inherently scary, just something unnatural that you don't tamper with. It was a method to get a deceased back to their home town to be buried. Their movements are actually rigid and comically they can easily be blocked by a piece of wood across a door way.

giphy.gif

Sorry, I'm not trying to spoil your fun. My ADD is getting the best of me today.

If the dude on the motor vehicle is Coleman, then the Flames got spooked by a creature of poor mobility. I'm looking forward keeping tabs on a fun game today. :)

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
A funny Halloween ish coincidence, but that person on the right of that gif is pranking the guy on the bike as a Chinese vampire.

Jiangshi

Chinese folklore doesn't categorize them as inherently scary, just something unnatural that you don't tamper with. It was a method to get a deceased back to their home town to be buried. Their movements are actually rigid and comically they can easily be blocked by a piece of wood across a door way.

giphy.gif

Sorry, I'm not trying to spoil your fun. My ADD is getting the best of me today.

If the dude on the motor vehicle is Coleman, then the Flames got spooked by a creature of poor mobility. I'm looking forward keeping tabs on a fun game today. :)

Hi @Fig, thanks for the story. For those who don’t know, you’re one of the more balanced posters on HF, you’ve hung in there with your HF Board & I have a lot of respect for you even if I don’t cheer for your Team.

That all said,
BCE62D1A-343E-4E78-BB2B-21456E7C9FBC.gif

J/K:)

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Jiangshi

giphy.gif

All i know is that gif cost me a cup of coffee this morning because i spilled it laughing so hard. :laugh:

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Hi @Fig, thanks for the story. For those who don’t know, you’re one of the more balanced posters on HF, you’ve hung in there with your HF Board & I have a lot of respect for you even if I don’t cheer for your Team.

That all said,
View attachment 468975

J/K:)

Fair. Winnipeg is the city of my birth, that's why I poke around and occasionally keep tabs on them and have a soft spot for that team.

But I am the enemy today, so it's time for me to Jet.

giphy.gif

Here's hoping to an excellent game with no injuries!

I forgot what a cesspool Calgarypuck is. I need to take a shower.

Why do you subject yourself to that type of torture? Most of us on the Flames board don't even go there.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Wonder who the goonsquad Flames will try to decapitate tonight. They know they cant beat us at hockey.

Keep your heads up boys.

GJG!

Reactions: SUX2BU
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad