Pre-Game Talk: Jets Come to Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Archie-Sheahan-Kassian is a big, fast, checking line.

I personally thought Tipp would put Kass back with McDavid but I’m definitely not opposed to this.

I think Kassians play after the 1st suspension, combined with the 2nd suspension has put kassian in Tippetts dog house for the immediate future. To earn those top line minutes back, Kass will have to bring some of that on the edge, but not over the edge jam for a few games.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I think Kassians play after the 1st suspension, combined with the 2nd suspension has put kassian in Tippetts dog house for the immediate future. To earn those top line minutes back, Kass will have to bring some of that on the edge, but not over the edge jam for a few games.

He has sucked since the 1st suspension. I posted in the Kassian signing thread that he needs to play hard regardless of what line he's on.

Reactions: yukoner88

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
upload_2020-2-28_19-59-10.jpeg

Because we’re gonna smash these jabronis brother!!!!

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
Games just keep getting bigger....7 teams within 4 points up for a wild card spot, 4 of them for 2 spots in the pacific. Crazzzy.

Have to get back that pre trade deadline swagger. Getting down to the nitty gritty.

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
What a weird time to be an Oilers fan. I wouldn’t be shocked if they lost the next 3 or 4 in a row and fell out of the race. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if they won the next 4 or 5 in a row and challenged for the division title.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
I would prefer if when Neal is healthy that he replaces Chiasson in the lineup, and a guy like Benson comes up to replace Khaira.

AA-McDavid-Ennis
RNH-Draisaitl-Yamamoto
Archibald-Sheahan-Kassian
Benson-Haas-Neal

That would be the best lineup we could run.

Next season, Holland has an easy offseason. Resign Tennis. Resign bear, resign Nuge. Find ONE 3C. Done.

AA McDavid Ennis
RNH Draisaitl Yama
Neal - 3C - Kassian
Nygård Sheahan Archibald

And yeah, get rid of some junk like Khaira, Chiasson, Prussell, Puljujärvi, and trade one of Russell, Benning maybe,

ONE spot is left. ANd maybe Haas finds his way with the new team. Then nothing more needs to be done.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Next season, Holland has an easy offseason. Resign Tennis. Resign bear, resign Nuge. Find ONE 3C. Done.

AA McDavid Ennis
RNH Draisaitl Yama
Neal - 3C - Kassian
Nygård Sheahan Archibald

And yeah, get rid of some junk like Khaira, Chiasson, Prussell, Puljujärvi, and trade one of Russell, Benning maybe,

ONE spot is left. ANd maybe Haas finds his way with the new team. Then nothing more needs to be done.
I don't disagree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino