Post-Game Talk: Jets 7 - Avs 0, b2b Bagels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
I wish they'd start Laurent again today, and give Helle the last two games before the playoffs. Won't happen. But Colorado has been a wagon at home this year and if they're gonna lite someone up, I'd rather it be Lar Bro.

Well, that prediction didn't age well. :laugh:

these hacks couldnt score 8
I thought it was the right move to pass up the rouge.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Who are the Winnipeg Jets ?

1) A team that has beaten Colorado 3 straight ( former Cup champs)
2) Shut out Dallas 3-0 in their last game ( 1st place club)
3) Beat the New York Rangers this year ( 1st place club)
4) Beat the Florida Panthers this year. ( good team)
5) Also beat the Bruins and Canucks in dominant fashion.(top teams)

These are all very good Hockey Clubs - Jets are "for real."

The Jets with their great Goaltending, have a very good chance of winning the Conference title. I'm glad we're playing Colorado in the 1st round, as we've always played well against them.

There are 2 teams I would not want to play in the 1st round, and they are Vegas, and Nashville. I think Vegas is the team to worry about, as they know how to win, and are getting their star players back.

I think the Jets have a very good chance of winning the Western Conference,( likely vs Vegas) and going to the Stanley Cup finals, and winning that as well.

Last edited:

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
We just went into Dallas and Colorado and both games by shutouts!

Total domination.

59d2212b-d7cf-4697-b4a5-52e88e2b4151_text.gif

f66e2ac85b6938e303c31414a43c0632adab3f09.gifv

674a82b6928f12e597fe6c59d4a384ec07f59d5a.gifv

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
Having a little girl is the best thing in life, nurture then , teach them, scold them, watch them grow to be outstanding women. On the day my daughter left home she turned to me and said Dad thanks to you I am now capable of striking out on the own and for that I am forever grateful, I told here to shut here mouth and it was me that was grateful honoured and the door was always open. She is one of the few things I have gotten right in my life.
That's amazing, if I'm able to come close to what you have I'll consider myself a fortunate man. As I mentioned, my wife is an outstanding woman, the best one my daughter could emulate. So long as I hold up my end of the bargain, she should grow to be a fine woman.

Life is funny. I went through the relationship wringer on multiple occasions and had resigned to a life of solitude. Next thing you know I'm married with a baby on the way.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
That's amazing, if I'm able to come close to what you have I'll consider myself a fortunate man. As I mentioned, my wife is an outstanding woman, the best one my daughter could emulate. So long as I hold up my end of the bargain, she should grow to be a fine woman.

Life is funny. I went through the relationship wringer on multiple occasions and had resigned to a life of solitude. Next thing you know I'm married with a baby on the way.

Congraduations.

I started the sport really late, but raising a son and a little daughter is the best, most rewarded thing I have ever done in my life.

Enjoy the ride because it blows by.

What a couple of games here back to back heading towards the playoffs.

these hacks couldnt score 8

Touché :laugh:

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
f*** if I'm gonna be a Debbie downer today let's enjoy this shit and worry about playoffs in the arena in a week and a half.

Honestly can't expect anything more from the team as we get towards the most important and in some ways, only part of the year that matters

I really think the Jets should try and sign Monahan. He's very cool with the puck, a thinking player, who does not panic, with great scoring hands. He'd be an ideal # 2 Centerman.
Reminds me a lot of Staal is he moved into his 30's. More fast than quick, but has size, hands and a shot that makes teams pay if they give him a foot of room

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Jets seem to be peaking at the right time - very impressive wins over 2 very good teams.
When these guys are all pulling in the same direction, they're right up there with the best.
Home ice would be nice but the altitude didn't seem to bother them today - in fact, they look very comfortable on the road lately.
Nice to see the scoring spread out and our goalies in shut down mode -
Bring on the PO's

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013
I was so confident that the Jets would win today that I chose to do a bike tour with my wife to several of the wineries in and around Osoyoos and then hit the hot tub.😃 Normally, I'd be streaming the game on the old iPad. I can only hope that SportsNet+ allows me to replay the game. From reading the posts in this thread, it sounds like we have a winner with this sometimes frustrating team. We starting for home on Monday and really looking forward the playoffs. Go Jets Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad