Player Discussion Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
He won't get an assist on this, but he creates this play... Yet some stay line watching critics will still be crying about his "no assists" tomorrow

Reactions: DAChampion

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
He won't get an assist on this, but he creates this play... Yet some stay line watching critics will still be crying about his "no assists" tomorrow

not from me, he was solid tonight. I thought
He sucked last game and we had the usual people saying he was amazing and others saying he was thrash.

but today, kid did so many little plays. Great game

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I don't know. I liked the way KK was throwing his weight around this game. I didn't think he was that bad. Hands up/shoulder shrug emoji

kid has been physical all series. he's just inconsistent with making plays on his stick with little time and space. It is what it is. he still gets those 2 game-winning assists :cool:

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
not from me, he was solid tonight. I thought
He sucked last game and we had the usual people saying he was amazing and others saying he was thrash.

but today, kid did so many little plays. Great game

kid has been physical all series. he's just inconsistent with making plays on his stick with little time and space. It is what it is. he still gets those 2 game-winning assists :cool:

yeah there's just a lot to build off. Suzuki and CC are spoiling us with how good they are this young. And it's not like KK's shown nothing. I mean it just seems impossible to me that KK can't still improve DRASTICALLY as he grows.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
We have already a really good 1C with Suzuki.

So we can easily be patient with KK and he is going to be the guy we drafted at #3. No doubt about that, he is only 20 years old. Not 26 years old like Drouin.
Look at Gabe Vilardi in LA. 21 and just getting in this year. Still hasn’t established himself yet but nobody is writing him off.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It's a shame that he hasn't been the beast he was last year against Philly but I just think the competition's been a lot better. Nice that he gets both of those experiences going forward.
Vegas was always going to be tough. They dummied us tonight and we came back with an improbable win. Our kids just keep producing when we need it. KK in game 6 vs TO. Caufield, Suzuki... then KK sets up the play tonight. It's awesome to see. These guys are learning what it takes to win.

It's gonna be a rough series though. There's no doubt KK's struggled in the past few games. But I'd say that goes for most of our lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad