Confirmed with Link: Jeremy Davies Signs ELC

tailfins

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2005
I don't "do this". This is an isolated thing unless it's outright sarcasm. Hell, this is sarcasm anyway. I'm thrilled for this. I've been pumping Davies' tires for a while now.

Sorry - didn’t mean to call you out for any pattern. Generally I really like your posts.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
With Davies, Smith and Walsh in the fold, our defence should be a position of strength in the future. Davies was a huge find for us, we'll see what he can do as a pro.

Funny how we have had about as much success with late round picks as early round picks recently. Castron and company have a huge draft coming up for our organization, they simply cannot blow the 1st rounder this year, we need a gamebreaking talent. Hughes and Kakko are easy choices but if we are picking 6th or 7th, we need to nail that pick.
Hopefully we aren't picking 6 or 7. But beside hitting on our 1, they have got to hit on a couple lower picks too. We have 3 in the 2nd round and 2 in the 3rd I believe.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Hopefully we aren't picking 6 or 7. But beside hitting on our 1, they have got to hit on a couple lower picks too. We have 3 in the 2nd round and 2 in the 3rd I believe.

Will finish 3rd and win the 2nd. How many times do I have to tell you guys :sarcasm::nod:;)

Reactions: MichaelJ

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
also, daniel faraday in Lost
He was excellent as Dickie Bennett in Justified

tumblr_lxwzzuSL8W1qdrcyyo2_250.gif

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
People were worried about Davies going FA? I didn't realize he was apparently such a big deal until like today lol

Reactions: Darkauron

Missionhockey

Jul 6, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
He has become an excellent prospect, but people were already starting to lose their minds because he didn’t sign two hours after Northeastern was eliminated.
I admit that I was a little worried. When you become a caliber of player where the teams start courting you, maybe you start exploring those avenues. Especially being a kid that was passed over in the draft.

I'm thrilled he signed though, hopefully he can be a difference maker next year.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
He has become an excellent prospect, but people were already starting to lose their minds because he didn’t sign two hours after Northeastern was eliminated.
Probably because Primeau signed before he got his pads off after that horrific performance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad