www.youtube.com
Caption this?

20121226-worcester-report-header.jpg

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Wait. So does this mean he really HAS been playing hockey since the age of 3?

Meh. He'll fumble the ball soon enough. He's James Sheppard.

Kris Chreider

Pass Off The Pads
Aug 17, 2012
NYC/Minneapolis
So I was with the family in Rochester over the holidays, and right before this I had found a box of old jerseys while cleaning out my apartment in New York. I found a Gillies, Pellerin, a Rangers Gilroy jersey I don't remember buying, and mot importantly, AN AUTOGRAPHED JAMES SHEPPARD JERSEY WITH A SHEPS BOBBLEHEAD! I didn't even know they made bobbleheads of Sheps.

My family was not happy with their presents this year. My nephew complained about getting the Gilroy jersey and not the Jimmy one. Kid loves the Wild.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
So I was with the family in Rochester over the holidays, and right before this I had found a box of old jerseys while cleaning out my apartment in New York. I found a Gillies, Pellerin, a Rangers Gilroy jersey I don't remember buying, and mot importantly, AN AUTOGRAPHED JAMES SHEPPARD JERSEY WITH A SHEPS BOBBLEHEAD! I didn't even know they made bobbleheads of Sheps.

My family was not happy with their presents this year. My nephew complained about getting the Gilroy jersey and not the Jimmy one. Kid loves the Wild.

coulda been worse, the ingrates! would have been hilarious if they made a Shep bobblehead whose lower leg bobbled instead of his head.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Big question is still in the air. Will this new twist (lockout is over) have an influence on James Sheppard's career?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad