James Sheppard Appreciation

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
James Sheppard is the sniper we needed all along and Fletcher traded him!

Fire Fletcher! Fire Yeo! Fire sale! Everyone goes except Pitbull!

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
20130423-sheppard-header.jpg

http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=667304&cmpid=rss-News

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Sheppard has looked really good every game though. For some reason he's being scratched for Adam Burish, who sucks. Every Shark fan on HF would rather play Sheppard than Burish. And he's a really strong player. Seems like a win-win trade.

Wild got a 3rd for a guy who was never going to play for them again.
Sharks got a good 3rd/4th liner for just a 3rd round pick.

And it's really funny to watch him play. He doesn't really throw checks often, but he just kinda skates into guys and knocks them over. He did it to Corey Perry a while back and it was hilarious. I think he can be a good 3rd liner next year if he works hard in the offseason.

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
Hey, Shep is trending upward for a change.

2009-10: 2G, 4A, 6 Pts in 64 games.

2012-13: 1G 3A, 4 Pts in 32 games. that'd project to 8 points in 64 games folks.

It's all gravy from here on out for this young man.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Hey, Shep is trending upward for a change.

2009-10: 2G, 4A, 6 Pts in 64 games.

2012-13: 1G 3A, 4 Pts in 32 games. that'd project to 8 points in 64 games folks.

It's all gravy from here on out for this young man.

Did someone say things are trending up?

576px-James_Sheppard1.jpg

"I'm looking... what am I supposed to be looking up at?"

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Wow. Minnesota fans are sure petty. We bash Ottawa and Edmonton fans over Heatley and we have this thread going?

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
"Petty" Over James Sheppard. :lol: "Petty" is reserved for actualy GOOD players who leave town like Heatley in Ottawa or Hossa in Pittsburgh, not for overhyped, dramatically underwhelming has been's like Sheppard.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
"Petty" Over James Sheppard. :lol: "Petty" is reserved for actualy GOOD players who leave town like Heatley in Ottawa or Hossa in Pittsburgh, not for overhyped, dramatically underwhelming has been's like Sheppard.

He's gone. He's been gone from the Wild for a while. Sheppard failed because of Risebrough and Lemaire, not necessarily just because of his own doing. The fact you guys mock and make fun of him shows really the culture of Minnesota and how you perceive things. Who cares if he's a good player or a bad player. He is still playing in the NHL and has been a solid contributor for the Sharks.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
LOL SHEP DONT GET POINTZZ

Joe Thornton wouldn't score points either with Sheppard's line mates, he has been legitimately very good for us. Let's hope he has a huge game 7. You guys really are bitter toward him? I would gladly root for Heater and Seto if you guys went on a cup run.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
LOL SHEP DONT GET POINTZZ

Joe Thornton wouldn't score points either with Sheppard's line mates, he has been legitimately very good for us. Let's hope he has a huge game 7. You guys really are bitter toward him? I would gladly root for Heater and Seto if you guys went on a cup run.

I don't think anyone is bitter towards him. He became sort of a running joke during his time in Minnesota, so people are still cracking jokes about his lack of poise and that trademark dumbfounded look. Simple as that. In fact, I don't think anyone legitimately wishes nothing but success to him. We realize that it was Wild's previous regime who ****ed James over.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
I love Shep and his giant size 15's that have been playing hockey since he was 4 months old and knows when to put Jacque Lemaire in his place :sarcasm:

If I had size 15 skates and had been skating since I was still on the nipple, I'ld sure as hell feel it's smart to go ATVing on hills and in valleys when I was already on thin ice with the dumbass guys that paid me over a mil a year to nothing more than butter their popcorn.

My constant vacant expression would easily be worth 500k by itself man! Maybe I would make 15 for my jersey number just so no one would forget, cus you know...

Yeah, we're rough on the little ******* :p:

Plus it's just fun to pick on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad