James Sheppard Appreciation

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Werd. I didn't know how to react. It was like looking a donkey show and being mortified that what is taking place is actually happening but in the same light....you can't look away
Well that accounts for one of Sheppard's goals this year. Now to explain the other one - I'm going with voodoo.

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
I'd appreciate Shepaprd a whole lot more if he was to pull a Wes Walz and disappear for unforeseeable future.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Not at all. Does anybody know how he looked (sounded?) in the Nashville game? Tuesday was a step in the right direction for him, despite all his break dancing.
Unfortunately his break dancing doesn't translate that well onto radio. Maybe if he brought singing into the act, but I don't think Sheppard can be a two-way threat.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Yes, but this is under the assumption that he also uses this:
Minnesota-Eveleth-Worlds-Largest-Hockey-Stick.jpg

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Unfortunately his break dancing doesn't translate that well onto radio. Maybe if he brought singing into the act, but I don't think Sheppard can be a two-way threat.

But doesn't he play the guitar? :laugh:

I remember numerous Wild interviews and what not with him and for some reason they always focused on him playing it...

Never a bad thing to prepare for an alternative career path I guess. Though, I think he'd be the musician that you always hear about every so often taking a header of the stage.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
But doesn't he play the guitar? :laugh:

I remember numerous Wild interviews and what not with him and for some reason they always focused on him playing it...

Never a bad thing to prepare for an alternative career path I guess. Though, I think he'd be the musician that you always hear about every so often taking a header of the stage.
He does and "Roscoe" apparently has more success with it than on the ice.

UMD05

Hobey Baker Champs
Mar 5, 2010
St. Paul, MN
Human cloning is outlawed because if James Sheppard was cloned, then it would be possible for one James Sheppard to meet another James Sheppard at the puck, at which point they'd bounce off each other and fall over.

This is proof that two negatives don't always equal a positive. More importantly, physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
I wouldn't doubt if he lured them them in with his amazing ballads, just like that Peter Piper or whatever that storybook was
The Pied Piper?

Human cloning is outlawed because if James Sheppard was cloned, then it would be possible for one James Sheppard to meet another James Sheppard at the puck, at which point they'd bounce off each other and fall over.

This is proof that two negatives don't always equal a positive. More importantly, physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.
Of course both Sheppards would still miss the puck, but that's besides the point.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I will say this, he had at least TWO yes, I said TWO opportunities last night that aided in keeping the puck in the zone. But he also sucked some ass on the boards, to include kicking his own skate out from underneath himself :biglaugh:

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
I personally got a kick out of him cutting down Toskalol from the blindside. I'm not sure how, but he just fell with not a soul around him and goes crashing into the net. :laugh:

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I personally got a kick out of him cutting down Toskalol from the blindside. I'm not sure how, but he just fell with not a soul around him and goes crashing into the net. :laugh:

I seriously died when that happened. I was screaming his name out soon as I saw him going down :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad