right side open up ice to make plays as he can barrel to the net or cut across

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
I’m coach I put him on right side

he was a 2:1 assist goal guy in Providence

has an excellent shot and great hands

right side open up ice to make plays as he can barrel to the net or cut across
Well this is very interesting. Could try him at Pastrnak place... playing on opposite wing is tough in the d zone...but it could be tried.

Reactions: DKH

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Not sure why they don’t try Debrusk with Bergeron and Marchand and pasta with krejci. Trouble is who goes on the other side of krejci. You don’t want to have it he somethibg like Pasta Krejci Bjork because they will likely get tossed around a lot

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Not sure why they don’t try Debrusk with Bergeron and Marchand and pasta with krejci. Trouble is who goes on the other side of krejci. You don’t want to have it he somethibg like Pasta Krejci Bjork because they will likely get tossed around a lot

Probably won't try it because they don't like DeBrusk on his off-wing.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Maybe they could get a young 2nd line wing who could pot close to 30 goals for him.

How long we going to run with the almost 30 goal guy? The kid is in over his head as a second liner. In fact his center should be a third line center at this stage of his career.

I would move him in a second for a legit second line player.

Reactions: The National

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
How long we going to run with the almost 30 goal guy? The kid is in over his head as a second liner. In fact his center should be a third line center at this stage of his career.

I would put him at third line LW as well over second line LW as long as Coyle C

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown

It’s been what- half a season, is that too long to give him? Time for a trade?

That shits bananas

I would put him at third line LW as well over second line LW as long as Coyle C
IMO his game has fallen off as he’s become more one dimensional- waiting for other players to set him up and spring him. Playing with Coyle would only exacerbate it.

Rather the kid get a couple days off and a couple games on the 4th line to get his legs back under him and to focus on the rest of his game. Bring up Senyshn and studnicka for a taste again.

Last edited:

member 96824

Krejci and DeBrusk both third liners. Oh my god, this board is going f***ing mad.

I am curious who a “legit second line player is” though. Who do you have in mind?

Keep in mind, DeBrusk is tied in goals with names like Seguin, Skinner, Gaudreau. 103rd in the league which if my math is correct (6 forwards x 31 teams) puts him as a...second line player..

Reactions: LSCII

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island

Krejci's scoring at the same rate he always has. This is getting absurd

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Krejci and DeBrusk both third liners. Oh my god, this board is going ****ing mad.

I am curious who a “legit second line player is” though. Who do you have in mind?

Keep in mind, DeBrusk is tied in goals with names like Seguin, Skinner, Gaudreau. 103rd in the league which if my math is correct (6 forwards x 31 teams) puts him as a...second line player..

I've asked this question a few times in the trade thread and 99.9% of people skip it because they can't give an answer.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Like to see some production 5 on 5 on line 2, biggest white elephant on the team. Better yet split Jake and Krech up, rare to see any chemistry between them anymore. Oil and water those two, one drives the net with blinders, the other looks to make passes for guys to one time a shot after slowly bringing in the zone. Jake uses his speed and is useless when he stops on the blue line. Just not getting the best of either of them when together. Like to see Jake with Coyle as they can play a give and go game and Bjork can keep up to Jake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad