GDT: Islanders @ Wings - Preseason Game 3

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
That's all it ever boils down to, really. Unless he absolutely dominates, it's a numbers game.

I could say the same about Seider honestly. I’ve seen enough that I’d be perfectly fine letting him stay up. If he starts to sink, then we can send him to Grand Rapids a la Cholowski last year. But he doesn’t look out of place, he doesn’t look uncomfortable.

Mijatovic

Jan 23, 2014
Western Australia
I could say the same about Seider honestly. I’ve seen enough that I’d be perfectly fine letting him stay up. If he starts to sink, then we can send him to Grand Rapids a la Cholowski last year. But he doesn’t look out of place, he doesn’t look uncomfortable.
He very much just almost looks like a pro that's just going through the strides getting warmed up for a season.
Doesn't appear to be over-awed or trying to force plays. Just playing well, passing controlling the puck and creating opportunities. He wouldn't look out of place at NHL level I think.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
**** play by Zadina. Damn it’s hard not to notice his errors out there.

I notice a lot of things during a game. I noticed how poised Seider looks. I noticed how comfortable Veleno looks. I noticed that Filppula is still as pass first as ever. I noticed that Mantha shot was world class. I noticed that the only thing you ever mention is that Zadina is a f*** up.

Maybe watch for more than one player’s mistakes and you’ll find more to be excited about.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I love this powerplay unit with Hronek posting up on the halfwall. A little bit of variety.

I’d gladly watch this 2 D powerplay unit with that set up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad