GDT: Islanders @ Wings - Preseason Game 3

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I live in Ontario, does that mean I am out for watching tonight's game, cause that sucks if true. Better lineup to watch tonight and no TV=BOO!

Also, why is Veleno not on the PP? It is exhibition, he should absolutely be getting game practice right now.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I live in Ontario, does that mean I am out for watching tonight's game, cause that sucks if true. Better lineup to watch tonight and no TV=BOO!

Also, why is Veleno not on the PP? It is exhibition, he should absolutely be getting game practice right now.

Because everyone else needs practice as well. Like I mentioned, they are probably feeding him Glendening’s role so he gets a chance to learn the full demands of playing center in the NHL. They want him to be a two way force, you can’t expect him to become that by spoon feeding him powerplay minutes in every single game. And it would be unfair to the other players trying to make a statement with their abilities on the powerplay. It’s a balance that only the coaches know

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
Love to see how the cholowski and Seider partnership fair, feel their physical skill sets mesh really well together and hope they show some good on ice chemistry.

Reactions: CaptainZetterberg40

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
good sized scrappy power line with tuzzirazzmantha . and love the choski n seider pairing , all kinds of skating and offensive aspects to it . plus size n reach , could be a future top pairing . now blash can think properly without kenny whispering sweet nothings in his ear , already seeing the affect a gm has on a coach by the improved powerplay look

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
it dont matter that he scored he still took a dangerous fall because of the trip . that dman or the isles have to face some type penalty for that to put and end to dangerous trips as near every break away guy gets tripped into end boards and crashes , and what lame ass song are they playing for goals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad