Player Discussion Isac Lundestrom

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Couple of thoughts from somebody who has seen all of his SHL games ever.
This season he is a lot better than last season. More consistency on the offense by creating chances and looks like more of a leader on the ice. More creative for sure. Shooting more but it's still a skill he needs to develop. Fills a great need on the current #2 team in the SHL. First goal couldn't get closer right now. He's been playing as PPG player in my opinion. Don't you worry!
I appreciate the feedback as I am sure others do. Please dont hesitate to post updates. Highlights are great but feedback on his overall game is amazing.

Thanks.

Reactions: dragovici

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Hopefully he doesn't go Kerdiles or Noesen in his development, though I think he has a higher ceiling that those two.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Hopefully he doesn't go Kerdiles or Noesen in his development, though I think he has a higher ceiling that those two.

I wish we could have seen what Kerdiles developed into without so many injuries. He had one of the best college careers of any of our prospects that came out of college in recent memory.

Reactions: Exit Dose

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
I cant see the tweet. Is he playing in a way that makes him vulnerable or is this just bad luck?
Apparently the tweet has been deleted. From what I could see, he sidesteps one player, still a little contact so he is off balance, then another player cross-checks him in the numbers and sends him flying against the boards. Reckless play by the dman, probably a game misconduct.

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
Apparently the tweet has been deleted. From what I could see, he sidesteps one player, still a little contact so he is off balance, then another player cross-checks him in the numbers and sends him flying against the boards. Reckless play by the dman, probably a game misconduct.
Ouch... Hope he is okay.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Is that his 2nd or 3rd concussion this year alone? Holy shit dude, why can this organization not catch a single f***ing break when it comes to injuries? Do not want to see another potential high-end forward have his career submarined before it even begins

Last edited:

viiggen

Sep 26, 2009
Luleå
Is that his 2nd or 3rd concussion this year alone? Holy **** dude, why can this organization not catch a single ****ing break when it comes to injuries? Do not want to see another potential high-end forward have his career submarined before it even begins

I think its the shoulder, that took the most impact, by how he was acting laiyng down after the hit. It looked like he didnt want to move his left arm/shoulder.

Jagge11

Dec 13, 2018
Seems like it went all right for isac, no problem with the neck after the match according to the coach. But they do not know yet whether it is a concussion or not, time will tell.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Speaking of Kerdiles, why can't I find anything about him on the internet? I see he's played 3 games for the Moose this year and no news on what planet he was traded to.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
That was my guess but I couldn't find anything mentioning it. And if he's only played 3 games all year, he must be out the whole season. You'd think there be a story somewhere for an injury like that.
I hope Kerdille's is the last of 'drafting local southern california guys'. It didn't work out with Etem or Kerdilles. I kinda wonder if Ownership gently encouraged them to draft California kids available that weren't a complete reach in the draft.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I hope Kerdille's is the last of 'drafting local southern california guys'. It didn't work out with Etem or Kerdilles. I kinda wonder if Ownership gently encouraged them to draft California kids available that weren't a complete reach in the draft.
Ducksgo wasn't doing the drafting. They were selected on being the BPA according to our scouts. Our scouts don't always hit a home run.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I find that hard to believe in the case of Kerdilles & Etem.

Etem was one of the guys we were looking at with number 12, we had his nameplate on our jersey. Madden definitely doesn’t give a shit where his draftees are from.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Etem was one of the guys we were looking at with number 12, we had his nameplate on our jersey. Madden definitely doesn’t give a **** where his draftees are from.

Yeah, I remember that. Fowler at 12, no name plate. Etem at 29, name plate. Not hard to figure out who they had a 12 originally.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
That was my guess but I couldn't find anything mentioning it. And if he's only played 3 games all year, he must be out the whole season. You'd think there be a story somewhere for an injury like that.
Maybe it's a personal issue. Maybe he just hung it up, ala Blake Geoffrion.

viiggen

Sep 26, 2009
Luleå
Isac got a mild concussion after the hit, and will go through the concussion program that means he will be out at least 5 days, says the coach Thomas Berglund.
He will undergo more test before they know when he will be back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad