GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
f***ing gen z and alpha

dont they understand us mid thirty somethings have bad backs and fall asleep at 9 on the couch leading to more back problems and then neck problems for some spice?
Perfect time for me. Kids probably won’t be asleep until close to 9, so this gives me a chance to record and maybe catch up somewhere in the 3rd. That’s how this one has been going for me lately.

Also, an extra hour for all of us to sweat it out. Already sick to my stomach

D Wakaluk

Dec 8, 2010
stuck in the '90s
Another year, another playoffs where Matthews' goalscoring falls off a cliff.

Guy is now 26, at his absolute peak, still hasn't learned how to play playoff hockey and likely never will. Honestly just feel bad for Leaf's management to be given two Tier 1 regular season superstars that are this hard to walk away from. All you can do is hope they figure it out next year, every year.

Are you kidding me?

His adjusted goals is at 4, total points at six - he's firmly planted in top5 scoring.

He's been the most dominant player every single game.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Nylander back is a masssssssssssive plus for Toronto, the series has been extremely tight, if he isn't too rusty I won't be shocked if Toronto wins the next 3. He's been our second best player all year.

Also I understand they've been rotating Swayman/Ullmark for quite some time, but I still find it kind of strange, Swayman is 2-0 and has been straight up elite. Not complaining as the opposing fan, but you gotta think Monty will be on the hot seat if they lose tonight.

3 in a row is rather optimistic. For either team.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Are you kidding me?

His adjusted goals is at 4, total points at six - he's firmly planted in top5 scoring.

I agree that Matthews has played well and has been short on puck luck. Best skater in the series overall, just unlucky. But if you think he was the most dominant player in games 1 and 3… I dunno. DeBrusk had a pretty damn good game 1 and Marchand had a pretty damn good game in game 3.

Edit: and if you want to say “player” instead of skater…Swayman has been better.

Last edited:

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Are you kidding me?

Well let's see here, in game 2 he put up the most dominant performance of the postseason other than McDavid so far, and in game 3 he played sick. We'll see how he fairs tonight.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I don't care which Bruin's net minder starts as both are very good.

Bs forwards must take advantage (as Jake D. did) that the Leafs are spending so much time on stopping Pasta that other players should have more chances.

Come on Bs....Please win this one. Save us STH spending $$ on game 7.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

1714246114301.png

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
A new Villain has threatened the Leafs Nation in the 2023-24 playoffs.

8o7hc7.jpg

Prominent reporter Lois Lane after long hours and hard work was able to identify the name and identity of this new villain. It is none other than....

8o7ge8.jpg

The chief of this villainous organization is known to dive, whine, moan, bitch and cry to get calls. Now has added another new arsenal known as "FAKING" and "CHEATING". "LICKING" has been his trump card which he hasn't used it yet.

GMFqAc3X0AAd0nv

The general manager of the Leafs Nation and Commissioner Gordan a.k.a Keefe were tasked to put together a team to clean out the trash

8o7i8s.jpg

The two important members of the team go in search of the 3rd

8o7e9s.jpg

8o7ex9.jpg

8o7f9j.jpg

The crime syndicate known as HFBoards Mains have been supporting this new villain threatening Leafs Nation but there is a response.....
8o7g1f.jpg

Last edited:

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Well let's see here, in game 2 he put up the most dominant performance of the postseason other than McDavid so far, and in game 3 he played sick. We'll see how he fairs tonight.
Actually, I thought it was the most dominate playoff performance of alltime. ohh and game 3….outstanding stuff, better than McDavid’s 5 point game.

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
A new Villain has threatened the Leafs Nation in the 2023-24 playoffs.

8o7hc7.jpg

Prominent reporter Louis Lane after long hours and hard work was able to identify the name and identity of this new villain. It is none other than....

8o7ge8.jpg

The chief of this villainous organization is known to dive, whine, moan, bitch and cry to get calls. Now has added another new arsenal known as "FAKING" and "CHEATING". "LICKING" has been his trump card which he hasn't used it yet.

GMFqAc3X0AAd0nv

The general manager of the Leafs Nation and Commissioner Gordan a.k.a Keefe were tasked to put together a team to clean out the trash

8o7i8s.jpg

The two important members of the team go in search of the 3rd

8o7e9s.jpg

8o7ex9.jpg

8o7f9j.jpg

The crime syndicate known as HFBoards Mains have been supporting this new villain threatening Leafs Nation but there is a response.....
8o7g1f.jpg

Incredibly based

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
A Bruin victory would be so sweet if for no other reason than listening to Sports net and TSN . I think the only way a Canadian hockey fan can get any creditable playoff coverage is with the elimination of the Leafs. I suspect if this was the case they would still spend most of there broadcast finding a way to discuss the Leafs. Every team has some Canadian players and Canada has more than one NHL team
What are Bruins fans going to do without the objective coverage Jack Edwards has been providing for all these years ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad