Prospect Info: Is it too soon to discuss the 2021 draft?

Token

May 15, 2019
Are we on pace for a top 5 pick yet? Thanks!!!
No.

Right now we are a 0.500 team, destined to be in that black hole of picking the mid-round picks that produce really good glue guys.

Need to lose a couple-few blowouts, really ding that negative goal differential, then we talk lottery picks.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Are we to understand that Arizona will be drawn in the lottery, then skipped in the 1st round? So if they were to get 1st overall, the team that got 2nd would essentially pick 1st?

Reactions: KingTech

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
With how the draft is I rather improve and pick in the 6-13 range. Would love to add Powers yet not sure he is even top 3 by seasons end (highly doubt he drops from the top 5 with his package). There are a solid ~12 players one can make an argument for top 3 on right now. I'd be happy with say going 9th overal and taking one of the 5 D if they drop and if not means we are lined up for Guenther, Beniers, Johnson, or Eklund. Adding any of those would be a huge addition.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
YOu just know these guys are going to drop juuuuust far enough to miss all of Power-Clarke-Lambos-Hughes and end up with Beniers.

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
YOu just know these guys are going to drop juuuuust far enough to miss all of Power-Clarke-Lambos-Hughes and end up with Beniers.
Not a fan of Evinsson? Also I'd be happy if we added Beniers. Know we need a D yet not sure how I could be upset if we walked away with a Beniers, Johnson, Eklund, or Guenther. No clue how the future looks so happy with BPA

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Not a fan of Evinsson? Also I'd be happy if we added Beniers. Know we need a D yet not sure how I could be upset if we walked away with a Beniers, Johnson, Eklund, or Guenther. No clue how the future looks so happy with BPA

Edvinsson is great! Appears to be rising with Hughes too. Honestly I'd be happy with just about any of the top-10, mostly just joking how 'our guy' typically ends up 1-2 picks out of reach :laugh: but I love our 'consolation prizes!'

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I am usually always in the BPA group. But this year, especially with how close the prospects in the Top 10 are, I see zero way the Kings are NOT picking a d-man.

The good side is there are so many, too, and most of them are LHDs as well! Not like even this year when it was basically Drysdale, Sanderson, or forward

Have you liked what you've seen out of Power?

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Honestly we need a Dman so bad but if the BPA is a forward I wouldn't mind going forward. Anyways time to change my Avatar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad