Prospect Info: Is it too soon to discuss the 2021 draft?

Mattias

The friendly cat.
Feb 15, 2009
If LA wins the lottery, does that mean there is no lottery potential for the next year?

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
If the Kings win the lottery trade the pick for a 1st line winger

They may be able to get a pretty good 1st line player, but it's not going to be some of the pie in the sky suggestions that have been mentioned here like Panarin, Kucherov and Pasta.

Power also would fill an organizational need that exists because Blake drafts almost all centers with his best picks. If the Kings won the lottery it would make more sense to move one or two of the centers than the potential #1 d-man.

Reactions: Gjwrams and Lt Dan

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
If LA wins the lottery, does that mean there is no lottery potential for the next year?

I think next year will start everyone's 5 year cycle, but I could be wrong.

Yup, the new wrinkle with the '2 wins in a 5 year period' starts with a clean slate for everybody next season. It'll be interesting to see if John Wroblewski has any additional input on Chaz Lucius who missed a chunk of time due to injury. Lucius had a good 2019-20 with Wroblewski behind the bench. Maybe not a need pick, but the Kings could end up dangling other guys for trade.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Yup, the new wrinkle with the '2 wins in a 5 year period' starts with a clean slate for everybody next season. It'll be interesting to see if John Wroblewski has any additional input on Chaz Lucius who missed a chunk of time due to injury. Lucius had a good 2019-20 with Wroblewski behind the bench. Maybe not a need pick, but the Kings could end up dangling other guys for trade.
I already hate him based off of his name. Chaz Lucius? Woof. Sounds like a yuppie from the 80’s.

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
I already hate him based off of his name. Chaz Lucius? Woof. Sounds like a yuppie from the 80’s.

There is only one Chaz who should don skates!

OldfashionedOldfashionedKawala-max-1mb.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad