Is Georges Laraque telling Porkies?

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Whenever I see Edmonton in the broadcasts from their feed it looks like a nice city yet gets **** on all the time. since you seem to live there care to explain why?

And yes Hall doing well now is all that matters

1) It is the northernmost major city in North America
2) We have sucked for far too long

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) CHIEF KEEFE
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I have a question....years ago, before Hall was a Devil and this would have all taken place, (a)if this came out before the trade would a Devil's fan even give a **** or even have a shred of doubt or jump to Hall's defense and (b)had the trade not happened, would they still?

My answers:
(a) absolutely not
(b) absolutely not

Homerism is a mysterious force :)

oh yes, the revisionist history is delicious on this one.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I have a question....years ago, before Hall was a Devil and this would have all taken place, (a)if this came out before the trade would a Devil's fan even give a **** or even have a shred of doubt or jump to Hall's defense and (b)had the trade not happened, would they still?

My answers:
(a) absolutely not
(b) absolutely not

There are plenty of topics on the main boards that involve fans giving their opinion who have no "dog in the fight".

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Just climbing behind a mike does not make you a journalist. Some people don't seem to get this.

Reporting information to the public is journalism, and should abide by the same rules of ethics. He does not get to hide behind a label because he's an entertainer.

Reactions: New Jersey

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

My answers:
(a) absolutely not
(b) absolutely not

Wait... people care even more about stories around players in their organization or who used to play for their team? What a breakthrough in human psychology. You're halfway to a PhD :teach2:

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus

My answers:
(a) absolutely not
(b) absolutely not

Yep... We would have discussed it then and there, but that's not allowed on HFboards.
Still not sure why Laraque is bringing up 2-3 year old news though.

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Reactions: Dialamo

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It's ironic that the OP is guilty of the same sort of defamation that he's attacking Laraque for. He's just as mistaken about what the meaning of "liar" is as Laraque was about his information on Hall. At least Laraque owned up to his mistake and apologized for it. Will the OP?

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
User-"Love you Georgie but you can’t do it like that, it can ruin someone’s reputation forever."
George-"Well its not true so it won’t"

**** off with that, he has no remorse at all. He ruined Hall's reputation the moment he spread his propaganda. Just sit down and shut your mouth

Reactions: Spazkat

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
What's the point of that? That Ribeiro thread literally means nothing because it has a news report attached to it.
This info we knew never made it to public knowledge.

you are now 1,000,000% trolling. impressive.

you claim you would have talked about it at the time if there were news reports to back it up, but you signed up like six months ago...

unless you have a new account after getting banned for spewing similar nonsense.

Reactions: 3rdLiner

983 others

Aug 26, 2009
So if Laraque isn’t a journalist with devotion to the truth, does that just make him a scumbag for deciding to go public with his Hall rehab story?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad