Is anyone else sick of Joe Bowen?

Badger Mayhew*

There would have been no better commentator commentating the brawl last night.

I can think of a few.

dcwXzsB.jpg

bO95Jin.jpg

MapleLeafistan*

Why do people complain about little things? The guy is awesome.

mikebel111*

Bowen is awesome and I love his laugh as well. He has a passion for the game. Who cares if he gets names wrong. so does a lot of other people.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
I don't mind them when they call the actual game but it is when they branch off with their terrible geezer jokes and Bowen laughs hysterically at things my Grandmother wouldn't find funny, then I get annoyed.

ScotsLeaf

Aug 29, 2013
Balloch,Scotland
Ha ha,didn't realise this thread was started in 2010,laughing boy Joe has been annoying an awful lot of people for a long time.

I didn't think he was that bad in 2010 :)

hockeyfanz*

yes i'm sick of the guy. He's an old man telling stories about his past and making inside jokes with his associates, rather than commentating on the plays. It gets really annoying every time he laughs as a result of his lame inside jokes that no one else understands.

joe bowen sucks.

wiindjammer

Apr 1, 2011
Joe Bowen. The mouth that roared. Guy can't say a word without yelling. Annoying to the max. To me, he is the absolute worst...Finger nails on a blackboard, this unenlightened cheerleader needs to go

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Not in the slightest as he and Cuthbert are my current favourites. I like Miller too.

Last edited:
Reactions: kb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad