Is anyone else sick of Joe Bowen?

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
I lover the homer announcers, they make you more into the game with their passion for the team. Reminds me of good old JR in the attitude era.

WHY TRIPLE H, YOU SON OF A BITCH, WHY, TELL ME WHY :laugh:

Reactions: NinjaKick

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I lover the homer announcers, they make you more into the game with their passion for the team. Reminds me of good old JR in the attitude era.

WHY TRIPLE H, YOU SON OF A BITCH, WHY, TELL ME WHY :laugh:

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY THAT KILLED HIM, A GOD IS MY WITNESS HE ID BROKEN IN HALF.

Reactions: kb

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
I saw Joe Bowen driving on the Gardiner a couple years ago, he was driving this white SUV with a Leafs logo on the door, not sure if it was his own personal vehicle or something his job gives him.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
XrBBaSQ.gif

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
Joe Bowen and Jim Ralph are a great tandem. Jim Ralph also does the best Don Cherry impersonation, ever...

wow. how did this video not get more views, this is one of the best impressions i've ever seen

close your eyes and listen... you'll think it's Don

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
its funny because less than a week ago I was listening to the Leaf game on the radio and Bowen was calling it. And I thought that maybe Bowen's schtick was getting a little tired. Maybe it's time for him to try out a new project? I get the vibe from him that he needs to try out something different within the organisation.

He can still call a game though. Still one of the best: he's fully capable, competent and coherent when calling the play. He may be getting up there but he isn't slowing down at all.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Joe Bowen. The mouth that roared. Guy can't say a word without yelling. Annoying to the max. To me, he is the absolute worst...Finger nails on a blackboard, this unenlightened cheerleader needs to go

Actually it was never the yelling that grated on me, it was the metaphors. Sometimes it's just a net Joe, not a twine tent. Sometimes a player just accepts a pass Joe, they don't always gobble it up. Sometimes it just deflects Joe, it doesn't Rick-o-chet. And so one and so forth. Once you started noticing he never says anything in real language it becomes unbearable.

Reactions: Oscar Peterson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad