Interesting Info: Part XX (Jackets-related "tidbits" here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
My issue with our current third and the ones in your photos is that the blue on those sweaters is a whole ‘nother color than what our “team colors” are.
That’s what’s great about it . Ditch the red , and the New York Rangers copy cat look . We are the bluejackets , yet half our jersey is red . I’ll have to find the link , but our current flag crest was voted one of the worst logos in professional sports . We are due a rebrand , a new era of CBJ hockey

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
That’s what’s great about it . Ditch the red , and the New York Rangers copy cat look . We are the bluejackets , yet half our jersey is red . I’ll have to find the link , but our current flag crest was voted one of the worst logos in professional sports . We are due a rebrand , a new era of CBJ hockey

...fire Torts?

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

The Chicago Blackhawks only wear black on their pants. The Blue Jackets have more blue in their homes than the Hawks black. Do the Hawks need a rebrand?

The Golden Knights barely feature any gold, only on a stripe on the sleeves and the logo. Do they need a rename to the Black Knights?

Seems kinda nitpicky. We're the Blue Jackets and our jersey is nearly 100% blue. I think our currents are fine.

Reactions: Monstershockey

Monk

Feb 5, 2008

I don't care what people voted, they can suck our buckeye nuts.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
FSO to air replay of Blue Jackets-Lightning 2019 playoff series

"FOX Sports Ohio is replaying the historic 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Quarterfinal series between the Columbus Blue Jackets and Tampa Bay Lightning beginning on Wednesday, April 8, the club and network announced today."

Games to be broadcast Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. So, I've had the app on my phone a couple times but it's never done me any good because we don't have cable or a dish. I assume that is still the case. Anyone?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

"FOX Sports Ohio is replaying the historic 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Quarterfinal series between the Columbus Blue Jackets and Tampa Bay Lightning beginning on Wednesday, April 8, the club and network announced today."

Games to be broadcast Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. So, I've had the app on my phone a couple times but it's never done me any good because we don't have cable or a dish. I assume that is still the case. Anyone?

Yeah, I am nearly 100% certain that's the case. Whenever my Dad would go out of town I would have to walk him through how to sign into his account to see the games on his phone.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH

They seem to be pretty sure this is only going to go four games. Wow. Tampa Bay is pretty good. I don't think this is going to go well for us.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I call BS on that survey then. We have a very nice, clean logo.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased

its always fun to see Tampa wrecking the league again this year, yet the players/coaches get interviewed and all anyone asks about is us dunking on them last year.

That result is why I'm totally fine with Jarmo going for it. It didn't end the way we wanted but that series will probably be in my top 5 favorite sports memories for my entire lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad