Injury Report: Injuries Thread: 2018-19 Edition

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I think we see how the next couple of games go... but it may be time to start looking for some help up front. Arvi is still like 4 weeks away from returning and Turris sounds like at least three. Lots of games between now and then.

If we were barely clinging to a playoff spot, maybe. But in our situation you hunker down and let Rinne and whatever depth we have carry us.

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
If we were barely clinging to a playoff spot, maybe. But in our situation you hunker down and let Rinne and whatever depth we have carry us.

Agreed, there aren't a whole lot of teams selling right now so prices would be high and also we aren't in a bad spot. Maybe I'd go for a trade if the wheels completely fall off.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I hate to jump to extremes but I really think if Forsberg and Arvy are out for a month you need to consider making a move if we drop the next two .

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
I hate to jump to extremes but I really think if Forsberg and Arvy are out for a month you need to consider making a move if we drop the next two .
Nylander just signed 6x6.9M deal. Obviously for a sign&trade :sarcasm:

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
It keeps getting worse. We have been really lucky the last few years in not losing key players all at once for any length of time. Now the hockey gods hate us. Arvy and Forsberg out for a month and Turris who knows probably the same amount of time. Subban still out. We are in deep crap now.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
It keeps getting worse. We have been really lucky the last few years in not losing key players all at once for any length of time. Now the hockey gods hate us. Arvy and Forsberg out for a month and Turris who knows probably the same amount of time. Subban still out. We are in deep crap now.

Nah! Now you have Grimaldi, Tolvanen and Richard. How can you get a better hockey name than Richard?

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
At this point you almost just have to laugh- mind boggling to have those 4 injuries at same time

Just have to hope we can steal a few games- maybe play .500

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Remember when everyone said we should not worry about winning the Presidents Trophy again this year??

Um, I'd say that's not a concern any more

Reactions: LCPreds

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
You never want something like this but it's definitely better if it happens in December instead of say, the Western Conference finals.

Tolvanen will be here a while, and I am certain he wants to make it impossible for them to send him back down.

Grimaldi should get a chance to prove he belongs in the NHL, hope he takes full advantage.

Gadreau can make the case for himself that he should be in the lineup every night.

Salomaki can prove hes not a totally useless meat sack

Rinaldo playing for his next contract.

Having that many hungry/motivated players in the lineup will keep things interesting.

Biggest thing I fear is that given Saros recent struggles Lavy will lean more on Pekka and risk wearing him out before the playoffs

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Biggest thing I fear is that given Saros recent struggles Lavy will lean more on Pekka and risk wearing him out before the playoffs
I'm already surprised Saros hasn't played in any of the last 3 games, and it's hard to imagine him playing against Buffalo.

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
I say ride the hot goalie now and ease the load on Rinne closer to the playoffs. Now if ever during the regular season we need Rinne.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad