Injury Report: Injuries Thread: 2018-19 Edition

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
It looked like PK was doing his pre-game thing and moving fine right before each of the last two games. That doesn't mean anything but it didn't look like a guy that was having any issue with his wheels or upper body. Then the games started and he was done.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
It looked like PK was doing his pre-game thing and moving fine right before each of the last two games. That doesn't mean anything but it didn't look like a guy that was having any issue with his wheels or upper body. Then the games started and he was done.

And what makes it even more strange to me is that he left the Ducks game for quite awhile and then returned and seemed ok. Then started the Sharks game before pretty much immediately leaving.

Just weird- if it was an injury instead of illness then why did he return to the Ducks game and then try to play vs SJ??

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
And what makes it even more strange to me is that he left the Ducks game for quite awhile and then returned and seemed ok. Then started the Sharks game before pretty much immediately leaving.

Just weird- if it was an injury instead of illness then why did he return to the Ducks game and then try to play vs SJ??
Aggravating a muscle of some kind possibly?

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Grimaldi didn't play yesterday and he's not hurt so looks like he's been called up, which leads me to believe that Turris is off to IR.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Looks like StL gave everything they had to register a win against the Preds. WPG mopped the floor with those goons.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
somehow I think it was his elbow he was holding. it's possible it was his ribs though.

Don't know which would be worse.

I have game on DVR and played back the impact in slow motion several times (including just before finishing this post) and it looks like Schenn's cross check went just under the elbow into lower ribs or hip area. Turris definitely kept his left arm locked into position as he left the ice, bent over at the waist. Like he was protecting the left side of his body.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
I say give Sissons a shot in the top-6.

Forsberg - Johansen - Smith
Fiala - Sissons - Hartman
Grimaldi - Bonino - Jarnkrok
Rinaldo - Gaudreau - Watson

That 2nd line has the potential to become a real 3rd line when all the injured players come back.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I think we see how the next couple of games go... but it may be time to start looking for some help up front. Arvi is still like 4 weeks away from returning and Turris sounds like at least three. Lots of games between now and then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad