Injury Report: Injuries Thread: 2018-19 Edition

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
it's always been hush hush. sullivan started as an upper body injury and was Day to day. he almost never played again because of his back.

Sharks fan here, lurking for Arvidsson updates :D.

It hasn’t always been hush hush. Pre-‘05 lockout the specific injuries were almost always disclosed. I’m not exactly sure when this dumb trend started but with the new betting deal in place, hopefully it’ll end soon.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Sharks fan here, lurking for Arvidsson updates :D.

It hasn’t always been hush hush. Pre-‘05 lockout the specific injuries were almost always disclosed. I’m not exactly sure when this dumb trend started but with the new betting deal in place, hopefully it’ll end soon.

Arvy is still about 3 weeks away.

Reactions: Tkachuk4MVP

webersshot

Jul 6, 2016
Nova Scotia
Hey guys. Looking for Subban injury update (I have him in my pool lol). Anyone have a guess at when his likely return will be? This week sometime?

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Turris is back at practice in a non-contact jersey per Vingan

Well, at the very least that hopefully means that Turris is not a long term injury situation- something that many had feared.

But no Subban again today- that thing remains baffling- he has posted videos of him on the ice, skating.

Was not expecting to see Turris back at practice before him.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville

200w.gif

badi

Jan 21, 2008
Would not be surprising to hear that Subban is out for a few months,,,,
Was supposed to be back on ice last week but can not go ,,,,

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
The hockey gods giveth and the hockey gods taketh away. :(

If PK's injury is his neck acting up again. Shut him down and get the damn thing fixed. Tired of the wait.

Prediculous

May 11, 2018
Redding, CA
This is insane, now Watson is in a walking boot? Like I've said before, I'm just hoping we get a playoff spot with all these injuries, it's going to be a rough ride for the next month.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
If things go poorly enough I could see us having a season similar to Tampa in 2016-2017, when they missed by 1 point because of a slew of injuries.

Yep. And with all these injuries, what will these players have left come playoff time..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad