Injury Report: Infirmary [Nugent-Hopkins Day-To-Day (Foot)]

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Been the case in the AHL for the most part as well.

This guy is the Forsberg of fourth liners.

Its a shame for him and the team.

He is the type of player this team needs.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
aFcQuy3.jpg

any update on Pitlick yet?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Pitlick is probably not going to be back until March/April at the earliest. I am no doctor, looked up the injury and it said 4-6 months or smt when it was announced.

Not even sure if we should play the guy again this year if that's the case. He'll come back at 90% and end up hurting something else.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
I wonder if Nikitin will be done for the year? Apparently the outlook was pretty grim after the game.

Buffalo made some great progress with their tank last night. They took a 4 point game from us and by injuring Nikitin they basically blew the tracks off our tank

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
I wonder if Nikitin will be done for the year? Apparently the outlook was pretty grim after the game.

So how's the defence going look once Petry is traded at (or before) the deadline?

Ference-Fayne
Marincin-Schultz
Aulie-Klefbom(as he's the only one that can play his offside, I believe)

:tvhappy:

In some aspects I don't mind each pairing individually, but then I remember as a group everyone's going to be playing over their heads... Unless Ference and Fayne can channel their inner wagon-line, and survive doing all the heavy defencive lifting, this group will get exposed... badly...

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Buffalo made some great progress with their tank last night. They took a 4 point game from us and by injuring Nikitin they basically blew the tracks off our tank

Nikitin has been a buyout candidate this season, and still is, but he has been a solid contributor during this recent stretch of improved hockey.

Basically, I strongly believe that we should give every player a clean slate post-Eakins. I wouldn't mind Marincin up right about now, but even Hunt. He was bad under Eakins but under Nelson who knows?

aspin

Sep 13, 2002
Regina
Visit site
Nelson was kind of cryptic in saying that Hall left because of a reaggrevation. If it is a reaggrevation of the bone bruise it is not bad but if it is of the knee that would not be good news.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Nelson was kind of cryptic in saying that Hall left because of a reaggrevation. If it is a reaggrevation of the bone bruise it is not bad but if it is of the knee that would not be good news.

Might as well shut him down for awhile or get surgery if it's more than just a bone bruise.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Hall sent home for more tests on his ankle. Looks like he is done for this road trip.

How dumb are the Oilers/Hall? Why was he allowed to play in San Jose? Why is Hall so stubborn that he told them he could play? His interview with Gene that game he said it was still painful for ****s sake.

Cam98

Jun 24, 2009
How dumb are the Oilers/Hall? Why was he allowed to play in San Jose? Why is Hall so stubborn that he told them he could play? His interview with Gene that game he said it was still painful for ****s sake.

because he likes it rough

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
WE don't know that. Sometimes a rupture isn't felt for a little while. Could've been from the skate kick into the mid section.

Any Doctors in the crowd? :laugh:

FYI

Boedker (Coyotes) ruptured his spleen vs the Jets last month. Had surgery to remove it. Has already lost 20 pounds and says he is still in pain and not able to even exercise.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Gene Principe @GenePrincipe · 2m 2 minutes ago A bone injury and @hallsy04 out up to 6 weeks.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Gene Principe @GenePrincipe · 2m 2 minutes ago A bone injury and @hallsy04 out up to 6 weeks.

I don't understand why you don't just do an mri/x-ray right away with something that doesn't get better after a couple of days.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
hall is gone for the year

is my guess

If he's not, he should be.

Even though this was his ankle, it's clear his knee still wasn't 100%, just look at his skating.

Shut him down, perhaps let him get a taste of hockey at the world championships, and come back at full strength—after a full summer of training, not rehabbing.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00