In the System VIII (Ads and Prospects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Great! From last night's game and posted by King Weber. It was Eeli's 15th goal and 4th on the PP this season.

This goal was the back breaker for Grand Rapids. It chased Rybar out of the net 1:48 into the game. Three goals on three shots.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
both losses in their last 13 were in OT, which has been a common complaint with our ads posters here about coaching strategy in OT and how miserable they are.

20 of their 76 games have been decided in OT and they are 6-14 when it's decided in overtime. they have 2 shootout losses as well. that's an insane amount of OT games.

tolvanen is 3rd on the team in points btw. he has only played 58 of their 76 games. only emil peterrsson has produced at a higher point per game rate at 0.67 than tolvanen's 0.60 points per game.

so he has definitely found his game and it's also worth noting that Milwaukee has almost zero forwards producing at a high rate very similar to Nashville. so i can't speak if it's the system or what but tolvanen is coming around in his development and i believe we should all be pleased with it.

Last edited:

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
Eeli with 14 points the last 14 games, hes found his groove it looks like

7 of Eeli's 14 points in that run have been on the Power Play. Here's the breakdown of players on ice for each of his PP points:
(7) Colin Blackwell
(6) Cole Schneider
(6) Adam Helewka
(6) Alexandre Carrier

There's something to be said about having consistent linemates, something that really didn't happen all season until March. The Admirals PP is at 17.5%, but I have to believe we've tracked much higher than that since mid-March when Schneider returned from injury 10 games ago. (Edit: Since Schneider's return, the Admirals have 9 PPG in 34 PPA for a 26.4% conversation rate)

If we look at his (7) even strength points, you'll see that his last (4) points were produced on a line with @AdmiralsFan24's favorite player, Justin Kirkland. Adam Helewka was on the ice for (2) of the points, as was Joe Pendenza. (Allard was on ice 3 times as well on D)

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Oshawa beat Niagara in 6 games so Paquette's season is done. He had 1 goal and 1 assist in 11 games.

Drummondville is up 1-0 in their series against Halifax. Koltygin had a goal and an assist in Game 1.

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
Admirals lose their opener in the playoffs 7-0 in the least surprising score in sports history.

On the positive side, the PK killed 8 of 9 penalties, with the only PPG being the final goal of the game. Despite 9 PP opportunities for Iowa vs 3 for Milwaukee, I thought the officiating (other than the uncalled Liambas hit on Ross) to be pretty fair. Siemens was doing uncharactaristicly stupid things (delay of game, then punching a guy in the head after knocking him to the ice), while Donovan was back to his usual antics at the end of the game (cross checking a guy repeatedly until someone pulled him off).

While I know some of the goals were rushes during line changes, Tinordi was -5 yet also on the ice for those (5) goals were the following d-men: Allard, Donovan (2x), Plant, Carrier... which is beyond me, after how much I've commented about having consistency in the lines, the defensive pairings kept juggling all game. Plant was in over his head on at least one goal, so would be nice to see Fabbro replace him, should the Preds falter.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Down 4-1 in the 3rd. I will never understand why this f***ing team chose to go with a 2-3 format instead of a 2-2-1. Instead of getting them at home to start and making them travel here, we travel there a day or two before the first game and now have all of the pressure on us coming home while they have none until/if it gets to a game 5. Just f***ing stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia