In the System VIII (Ads and Prospects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Iowa and Milwaukee 10 games ago compared to now.

Iowa: 33-18-7-5, 78 points
Milwaukee: 25-24-13-1, 64 points

Milwaukee: 34-24-13-2, 83 points
Iowa: 34-26-8-5, 81 points

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Stockton doing the Admirals a favor right now putting a whooping on Manitoba 5-1. If that result holds Manitoba will be even in games with the Admirals and 2 points behind.

Reactions: cjerina

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Hopefully he'll be on some other team by then but if he's not I'm going to run for governor of Wisconsin on the platform that Justin Kirkland can never be on the power play or 3 on 3. Nice turtling you f***ing p***yes.

Reactions: cjerina and adsfan

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Hopefully he'll be on some other team by then but if he's not I'm going to run for governor of Wisconsin on the platform that Justin Kirkland can never be on the power play or 3 on 3. Nice turtling you ****ing *****es.

I will vote for you!

Once again (14th time?) Coach Karl Taylor sends out the WRONG players in OT, Milwaukee gets outplayed and loses.

Magic number should be 5.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
He sent out Donovan and Tinordi to start. The Admirals didn’t get possession of the puck for a minute and a half.

I get we aren’t the most talented team offensively but we’re better than starting OT with two defensemen and playing Justin Kirkland.

Reactions: adsfan

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
He sent out Donovan and Tinordi to start. The Admirals didn’t get possession of the puck for a minute and a half.

I get we aren’t the most talented team offensively but we’re better than starting OT with two defensemen and playing Justin Kirkland.

Donovan can play offensely, but he tends to be a puck hog. Tinordi has size, but he rarely uses it and is not speedy. Kirkland is Kirkland?
Maybe you could play better than Kirkland, and I haven't seen you on skates. I figure it is a 50-50 chance.

If I was the coach, the Ads start with Carrier in the back, Richard and his blazing speed up front (I believe he had the only Ads SOG in OT) and a center. Pick one, Blackwell, Pendenza, Gaudet or Trenin in that order, but not Dauphin, he gets knocked down too easily.

Second line has Tolvanen with a center and maybe Siemens on D, since Allard is still injured from that non-call versus Chicago!

Third line has Donovan on D, a center and Schneider or Helewka.

It isn't that hard. Pick speedy guys for the open ice. Pick a good scorer. Pick a good mucker or passer. Pick a steady Dman.

Why is Taylor still getting this wrong? He has FOURTEEN OT LOSSES to show for it.

That is the most OTL in the AHL. The next team out of the other 30, has 9 OTL.

The Ads Magic number is now 4.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015

Interesting. The general consensus on him seemed to be that he'd be the starter for his Liiga team next season.

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
As long as we make the playoffs, I'll be happy to forget the 3-on-3 OT ever existed knowing that we're not completely worthless at 5v5.

If we don't make the playoffs...

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Niagara up 2-1 in the series against Oshawa. Paquette with 1 assist so far in the series, and 2 pts altogether in the playoffs.

Hitmen got swept by the Oil Kings in the WHL playoffs. Yeryomenko also with 1 assist in the series, and finished the playoffs with 5 pts in 10 games.

Voltigeurs up 3-1 on Phoenix. Koltygin with 3 goals and 4 assists. 8 pts in 9 games so far.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
As long as we make the playoffs, I'll be happy to forget the 3-on-3 OT ever existed knowing that we're not completely worthless at 5v5.

If we don't make the playoffs...

Without doing the math, Milwaukee has a 3 out of 4 chance of making the playoffs. Milwaukee can finish 2nd to 5th place.

The Ads Magic # is 4 with two games remaining, Iowa is 3 and Grand Rapids is still stuck on 1. Manitoba is also 4 with two games remaining.

If the Ads win in reg over GR tonight, the Griffins will be stuck on 87 points with no games remaining, with Milwaukee moving to 86.

Iowa has 85 points, but with only 1 game remaining for a maximum of 87 points.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I'm not going to complain about who we get but the Wild are going to be tough with Greenway and Donato on the team now.

The Wild have no playoff experience as a team. It should be relatively easy to knock them out. Then the Ads will be ready for Chicago in Round 2 because Grand Rapids could not beat my pond hockey friends from Ohio and the Iowa Wild aren't much better.

I don't understand how 2 of the top 4 teams in the division could just fall apart at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad