In The Game: Broad Street Boys Trading Cards

Viller

Mar 24, 2007
I think I didn't come across like I wanted, didn't mean to sound like I was ridiculing anyone. Believe me, I'd get some if I could and probably will eventually.

Id pay 100$ for single cards, like say a signed Giroux or Bryz. But "gambling" that 100$ hoping I dont get 16 crap cards... I dont know. With my luck too I'd probably end up with 4th liners haha

Viller

Mar 24, 2007
2000 bucks is nothing if your one of the lucky 2 to pull say the pelle cut autos or the flyers vs soviets 1 of 1 that sold on ebay for over 2 grands

Thats one card man... Thats like saying spending 10$ everyday on lotto is nothing, if you win.

edit: **** you guys, where can I get these online in canada? haha

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
its up to the buyer on how they see it. love collecting flyers cards so when a set that was just flyers i decided i go all in. ill be doing in the game ultimate mem super box at the national card show in august. i believe they will be something like 500 a box. but bought at the show you get 2 extra hits. usually super premium

anyone going to the card show? if so if you bust any in the game product such as ultimate mem, between the pipes or of course broad street boys they will give you a special card they made for the show for opening their product at their booth. each card given will be a one of one..

Last edited:

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Thats one card man... Thats like saying spending 10$ everyday on lotto is nothing, if you win.

edit: **** you guys, where can I get these online in canada? haha

a lot of us also pre ordered so boxes came a lil cheaper. are you looking to get boxes or cases. id say half if not 3 quarters of the boxes have been busted. with only 3 cut autos found i think

Viller

Mar 24, 2007
its up to the buyer on how they see it. love collecting flyers cards so when a set that was just flyers i decided i go all in. ill be doing in the game ultimate mem super box at the national card show in august. i believe they will be something like 500 a box. but bought at the show you get 2 extra hits. usually super premium

anyone going to the card show? if so if you bust any in the game product such as ultimate mem, between the pipes or of course broad street boys they will give you a special card they made for the show for opening their product at their booth. each card given will be a one of one..

How much do cases go for at retail? Prices vary alot on ebay. What about single boxes? Ive seen some as low as 90 + shipping on ebay.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
How much do cases go for at retail? Prices vary alot on ebay. What about single boxes? Ive seen some as low as 90 + shipping on ebay.

If you find it for 90 buy it up now. The group that bought it with me got it for 85 a box that was pre orders. Whatever is left of the 4000 boxes that's it. They wo nth make anymore. Good luck ifyout do bust a few boxes. Make sure it's from a reputable seller.

turkinaa

Oct 22, 2007
PA
Guys alot of people are busting and not listing, god knows how many cuts are actually out there.

I Have the Bryz Black, but need it for my set.

And this wasn't a PA only set so who knows how much of it is out there in another state not being posted on eBay or here, or anywhere. That's the one downside/upside to products, you never know what is out there.

Dicky Dangles

dangles the puck.
Oct 3, 2006
Manhattan Beach
I bought a box for the hell of it, and wasn't really all that thrilled at first, but after what Homer pulled off yesterday, he's my hero, and I'm glad I got his autograph card.

I also thought it was pretty cool that I got a Hextall jersey card, as well as three different Bernie Parent cards. What are the odds of that?

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

nsphillyfan

Jul 16, 2004
Anybody interested in trading...

I have lots of autos, jerseys and about 90% of the base set available, as well as some letters, number and emblem patches. This is what I need
Golds Base
1,4,5,6,9,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,20,24,25,26,28,30,31,32,33,35,36,38,39,40,41,42,
46,47,50,52,53,56,58,59,60,63,66,67,68,72,73,75,76,77,83,84,87,88, 89,93,100

Autos I Need
Barber, Downie, Recchi, Vanbiesbrouck

Limited
Briere, Clarke, Hawerchuk, Hextall, Howe, Leclair,Parent, Pronger, Read, Roenick,

Extra Limited
Bryzgalov, Coburn, Coffey,Couturier, Forsberg, Jagr, Sittler,

Mem Cards I need
Jerseys: Barber, Clarke, Macleish, Schultz

Vanbiesbrouck Goaltender
Parent Pad
Lindbergh Pad
Parent Rafters
Tough Materials #4
Quad Materials #1, #3, #4, #5
Games to Remember #2
Battle for Cup All of them

Let me know

turkinaa

Oct 22, 2007
PA
I bought a box for the hell of it, and wasn't really all that thrilled at first, but after what Homer pulled off yesterday, he's my hero, and I'm glad I got his autograph card.

I also thought it was pretty cool that I got a Hextall jersey card, as well as three different Bernie Parent cards. What are the odds of that?

IMG_2340.jpg

Anything Hextall is always nice. It's funny I was thinking the same thing about Homer when I pulled one of his sigs and now I'm more okay with it.

Beastieboy

Aug 16, 2006
Winnipeg
I haven't bought any boxes but I have been buying groups of base cards on eBay - have about 40 of the base cards plus about 8 or 10 doubles so far. I also bought an auto lot on eBay for about $22 that had Holmgren, Sutter, Sutter and Leach. That was pretty sweet. I have bid on some other lots that I have not won.

I will probably be looking to trade base singles with people to complete sets once I have some more lots purchased.

turkinaa

Oct 22, 2007
PA
glad everyone is still taking interest in these cards. most retailers and store ive been to are sold out or close

That's why I want to keep buying them, but if I do I'll go broke.

As for doubles I have some autographs and base cards, but I do not know what they are since they are not currently in my possession.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
is anyone trying to complete a base set? im trying to complete a set and im short 5 cards sadly. was wondering if anyone is willing to trade one for one for those cards. i need card 6, 56, 73, 81, 93

Beastieboy

Aug 16, 2006
Winnipeg
I can send you #93 (Jagr). I am trying to get the set but have a long ways to go... still need about 60 cards but buying groups of them on eBay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad