In The Game: Broad Street Boys Trading Cards

Hextall4GM

Dec 22, 2009
St. John's, NL
Amazing hits guys! Pug did you hit 3 name plates in 23 boxes? thats killer!! The lindberg pad is awesome too.
I have a flight booked to go home tomorrow with the sole purpose of breaking my 21 boxes. Will video it and upload when done.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Amazing hits guys! Pug did you hit 3 name plates in 23 boxes? thats killer!! The lindberg pad is awesome too.
I have a flight booked to go home tomorrow with the sole purpose of breaking my 21 boxes. Will video it and upload when done.

Actually the 3 letters were pulled out of a master case. 1 orange emblem pulled from other 3 boxes

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
hope everyone had a great 4th and good luck keep the hits coming. most of the hobby cases on most sites and ebay are gone! awesome everyone has made this set a hit. i hope they do a sequel. fingers crossed

if anyone would like to trade base cards let me know

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Pughater has stated his opinion to me but I figured i'd ask on here. The Games To Remember card that I pulled has yet to be put up on eBay or anywhere else.

IMG_2498.jpg

The 1/1 Russian game is currently at $1,000 on eBay and the one other Games To Remember Russian out of 9 is at $110 with five days left.

Russian 1/1

Russian Out Of Nine

Now my question is, would I make more money now since no one has put the card I have on the market or should I wait it out or potentially keep it? My card is out of 9.

Beastieboy

Aug 16, 2006
Winnipeg
Wow, that Russian 1/1 card is now at $2,025 on Ebay with 40 minutes to go.

What do people think is the value for basic singles... I was thinking of trying to accumulate the base set via eBay lots/singles. A buck or two per card?

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Saturday July 7 at S&B Collectibles in Southampton, PA
special cards 1 of 1 and giveaways will be given out at the event check it out if your interested.

Last edited:

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
tim i dont even want to know how much you spent all together lol.

btw everyone gold base cards are suppose to be numbered to 50 copies each? from what im told. that maybe wrong though

Hextall4GM

Dec 22, 2009
St. John's, NL
001-1.jpg

002.jpg

My hits from 20 boxes, the first mini case was great but the second was full of less than stellar autos.

Overall pretty happy though, would def do another case.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
if you want another case i know where one is close by. let me know and ill give u their info. btw congrats on the hits. very nice

Last edited:

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
001-1.jpg

002.jpg

My hits from 20 boxes, the first mini case was great but the second was full of less than stellar autos.

Overall pretty happy though, would def do another case.

Sorry, just wondering, how much did you spend?

Dicky Dangles

dangles the puck.
Oct 3, 2006
Manhattan Beach
I am down to 3 of the Black Version autographs to complete the entire set. I am missing Bryzgalov, Coffey, and Burke.

Not trying to be a jerk here, but how can you have the entire set if that Russian 1/1 card was just sold? Unless you're the one who bought it. In that case, congratulations!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad