Boston Bruins II-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
My first reaction was they should be doing that every year
My second reaction was you're asking a lot of the player to walk into this lineup
My third reaction was who do you have in mind?

1) Yes. But in this COVID season things are different with a lot of NA playing over there and the waivers changed for European free agents for this year.

2) Maybe. But a lot of them have been playing since November and are in season form. I think there are a few that could have come in and done more than Anton Blidh or Karson Kuhlman

3) No on in particular. I'm still looking.

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
Suggesting to trade Vaakanainen seems risky to me considering he doesn’t need protection against Seattle and as it stands right now it looks like will be losing a LD.

Unless I’ve missed a name I haven’t heard anyone that’s a available that actually moves the needle, yes that doesn’t mean a hockey trade can’t happen and if it does we better be getting the quarter for a change.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
I would've really liked Lehtonen here. If we didn't try to get him I fear that we might not be able to sign any other European players either.

aguineapig

Everyone slammed Harry for Naslund, but he did put up 22 pts in 34 games after 4 years back in Europe.
My shoes do shuffle around every time I remember Miro the Hero though.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I like the Euro free agent idea.

What about Dmitrij Jaskin? He was MVP of the KHL last year. Big, power winger. He stuck with STL for 3 or 4 years and was a pretty industrious player, (200 hits in an NHL season). If he's figured out the offensive side of the game he could be something... and Krejci seems to fit well with other Czech's.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Honestly Eric, without the new CBA, I don't know what/if there are any changes, especially this year.

I don't know what the rules are with undrafted CHL players now under the new CBA a la Keyser.

Point is there are some interesting players in Europe. I'm sure PJ has his eyes open.
Dom do you or Reed and have contacts with the Bruins? Maybe send some of this info Sweeney's way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad