Boston Bruins II-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I would do that JDB for Tuch.
Cannot imagine that Tuch is available but I've been pining for him for a couple of years now. That said, IMO JDB needs a big add to even make this a possibility.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Theres no way he’s available.
I agree. Everytime I see someone raise his name I hope against hope something has changed, but so far no. Such a shame. He's the perfect fit for our longterm RW issue and has been all along. Shows how insane the expansion draft rules put in place for Vegas were/are.

Reactions: bbfan419

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I agree. Everytime I see someone raise his name I hope against hope something has changed, but so far no. Such a shame. He's the perfect fit for our longterm RW issue and has been all along. Shows how insane the expansion draft rules put in place for Vegas were/are.

Or more how dumb Minnesota was.

Reactions: bbfan419

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
And then Sweeney should hang up the phone before Stevie Y not only fleeces him in a trade, but then steals his soul on the way out.

I honestly don't see this happening. Has Sweeney ever been fleeced in a deal ?

He hasn't, he's actually has come out on the better end of his deals more than not, its just been his inability to add that other key piece that frustrates me. I think Sweeney actually does hang-up way before any GM a has a chance to fleece him lol

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
What is going on this year, seems like so many guys are asking out of their teams and getting "sent a message" by being scratched even when producing (konecny, now Mantha)
I wonder that too and who will be next on the list. Stepan wants out of Ottawa but that's because he's away from his family Bennet wants more PT ,but the other two Id be offering Debrusk plus for.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
As i
about time, too many players these days treated as though they are above being held accountable.
t should be.

If that's the situation. Could just be the coach, you never know. Were all to familiar with the Steve Kasper's of the world, not saying who's at fault either way but although there are players who who feel they don't need to be accountable, also at times the coach targets certain players in an attempt to motivate others or its just simply a personality issue.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Wonder if we can re-visit Palmieri this year. IIRC they had some interesting Bjork last year and he certainly a guy I would move in the right deal. Could Bjork + 2nd or 3rd get it done (maybe a smaller add?)

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Ritchie - Krejci - Palmieri
DeBrusk - Coyle - Smith
Frederic - Kuraly - Wagner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad