Boston Bruins II-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
With 10+ million in projected cap space at the deadline, and both Rask and Krejci potentially leaving. I won't forgive the front office if they don't shove all the chips in on a Taylor Hall type at the deadline.

I was all on the Hall train in the offseason. Really hate the look of him going to a loser team to pad stats to try to get more $$$. Way less interested.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
we need a 2nd line rw. because bruce will never break up the perfection line.

palmieri boeser laine and arvedsson would be good for krejci

Reactions: Gordoff

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Last edited:
Reactions: bbfan419

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
I still say DeBrusk for Tuch

Marchy----Bergy----Pasta
Ritchie----Krejci----Tuck
Bjork-----Coyle-----Smith
Fredi-----Kuraly----Wagner

Krej gets his new Lucic and Horton big bodies, no i am not comparing the new linemates in scoring just in size. Looks good to me.

Last edited:

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I still say DeBrusk for Tuch

Marchy----Bergy----Pasta
Ritchie----Krejci----Tuck
Bjork-----Coyle-----Smith
Fredi-----Kuraly----Wagner

Krej gets his new Lucic and Horton big bodies, no i am not comparing the new linemates in scoring just in size. Looks good to me.

I keep going back to the scenario that Ritchie falls off a bit and isn’t a capable top 6 LW. Then what? You’ve reversed the situation you have been in with the RW on the left side.

Reactions: RustyBruins72

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Most teams in the NHL have had scouts in Providence on a very frequent basis, so I don’t think they’re being showcased. Those scouts already have quite a book on Lauzon and Zboril from watching like 200 games from them each in Providence. I think they’re playing in Boston because the Bruins have a plan that involves them.

Could that change? Sure, but I don’t think they’d move on from Chara and Krug only move one of those defenseman who are stepping up big time and filling those shoes.
AHL scouting reports vs actual NHL appearances probably has an effect on their value as well though. I don't doubt other teams have had a look, but now that they are actually doing it in the NHL means a lot more.

I wouldn't actively be shopping them, but you have to give to get. Moving Moore or some 4th liners isn't really going to bring back value.

Not advocating moving them for the sake of moving them, but ONE of them could be available in the right deal. Simply because they could be more coveted, and we have a John Moore to play the bottom pair if we need to.

I have no idea what the Bruins will do, but if I wasn't a Bruins fan, and I was interested in players to trade for from the Bruins, Zboril and Lauzon's name may come up.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Debrusk for Mantha?

Reasons I do this trade...

Always enjoyed stealing away a Quebequois from the habitants.

6 '5' 235 lbs

Proven goal scorer

Plays LW/RW

Mantha is a brilliant skater with great speed. He is a dangerous scorer with a very good shot and quick release, which he loves to use. Mantha has very good size and reach and knows how to hold on to the puck. While receiving criticism for insonsistancy, he has improved his defensive play and physicality. Once he adds some grit aggressiveness into his play, Mantha has the tools to become a solid top-six NHL forward. (Matias Strozyk, 2013)br>

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
I keep going back to the scenario that Ritchie falls off a bit and isn’t a capable top 6 LW. Then what? You’ve reversed the situation you have been in with the RW on the left side.

Exactly!! Its been 11 games

Ritchie should not be penciled in just yet at the 2LW

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
From the players I was hoping bruins would pursue. So far I was very wrong with Duclair and Haula.

Grandlund 3 games 3 goals 3 assists

Hoffman 11 games 4 goals 3 assists

Haula 11 games 0 goals 4 assists

A Duclair 9 games 0 goals 6 assists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad