Prospect Info: Igor Shestyorkin Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowFort

Mar 5, 2017
A question for you guys who have watched Shestyorkin play a lot: Is he a good puck-handling goaltender?

SnowFort

Mar 5, 2017
If you go to Alex Nunn's twitter right now you'll se a gif of Shestyorkin scoring a goal... as a skater..

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Which games did Shesty end up playing in the playoffs? Did he make any appearances in the finals?

The last two games of the Western Conference Final, and the first two games of the Cup Final. He also got in the third to last game of the Western Conference Final, but didn't play more than I think a minute or two.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017

That goalie =
Knackpunkt-Bahnschranke_ArtikelQuer.jpg

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
If anyone wonders if he'll eventually come to the NHL because thats always a worry with people for KHL players, he was asked today on social media by someone about his childhood dream, and his response, translated I might add so it might not be exact, was "Stanley, I want."

SnowFort

Mar 5, 2017
If anyone wonders if he'll eventually come to the NHL because thats always a worry with people for KHL players, he was asked today on social media by someone about his childhood dream, and his response, translated I might add so it might not be exact, was "Stanley, I want."

Ahhh I believe I almost think daily about how good he already is, and that Allaire hasn't even gotten his fingers on him yet.
It's always nice to hear that he really wants to come here. While I don't want the Lundqvist era to be over, you can't help but feel excited for when Shestyorkin will arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad