Who was the man of the match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
On one hand, they were way too passive. Nobody ever pinched on offense after they took the lead. They thought they could shut them down as long as they didn't make mistakes and get caught on a break. Up two, I wouldn't hate it, but 40 minutes on a one goal was never gonna work out.

On the other hand, this is still the same RBA Carolina team. A lot of playoff style, ticky tacky stuff. Not afraid to take a penalty. Which loses it's potency in April, when everyone's doing it.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
someone's always gotta find a way to blame the best player on the team for the loss
Best player??? LOL. Highest paid player yes.
And I didn't blame him for the loss just pointed out the stupidity of him not making the right decision that led to winning goal.

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Hank bingo. Carolina doesn't have anyone who can "change the pattern". They feed off mistakes, not from their own offensive creativity. Just play smarter and more disciplined
That's why we will eliminate them, if we face them in the playoffs that is.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Best player??? LOL. Highest paid player yes.
And I didn't blame him for the loss just pointed out the stupidity of him not making the right decision that led to winning goal.

yes he's the best player on the team. stopped reading there.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
So happy Miller was celebrated for his 4 points in 1 period against a decimated Nashville team only to completely shit the bed in the 3rd period in a more meaningful game against a tougher opponent that you could face in the 1st round. Add that to that asinine turnover in the Pittsburgh game. When does the excuse that he is still new to being a defenseman go away and we can just see that he makes some absolutely brutal mental mistakes. Simple ones too. Just a really bad job by him tonight. The offense is nice but you need to take care of the defensive side of the puck first as priority.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
yes he's the best player on the team. stopped reading there.
Yikes. Someone actually believes Panarin is better and more important than Fox or Shesterkin... Won't even mention Zibby. Losing those guys would hurt this team way more.

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Just run out the clock on these next 3 weeks without injuries. They have been locked in as the 3 seed for weeks in this never ending regular season.

Reactions: FireGerardGallant

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Good thing I paid for tickets. Entire team, top to bottom, was ass.

Schneider is already probably the worst defenseman in the league. But that was his magnum opus. He didn’t make a single right decision out there.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad